By: Anonymous on April 30, 2013, Why is Gary R'Nel playing second fiddle to Dick Morris, Gary is terrific but can not get a work in edgewise with Morris. Streamline Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. It's a big difference. 9:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m.: Giordano has been a fixture at the station, hosting a daily show from 9 am-12pm. Audacy (NYSE: AUD) unveils a new weekday programming lineup for Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) in Philadelphia. Most likely the rest of our enemies also. I often thought that Buzz kill interjected his political bias too often when I was trying to escape, listening to sports talk, and on 1210 it is nauseating. 6:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. The station's stream will start in {time} sec. Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Goodbye 1210!By: don on April 2, 2017, Talk radio is taking the same route as Hollywood and the current music scene. Totally dislike Rush and Sean H -- totally out-of-touch with the local audience. You're letting Rush back? Now that I'e lost my job I'm addicted to FOXall good journalistsif you want to know the true ..FOX.By: Peg on October 24, 2012, I stopped listening when turncoat Smerconish switched to Obama. I have lived to see journalism die. Audacy announced Dawn Stensland will expand her role with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) in Philadelphia and will now be heard weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Res-Q Healthline 7pm-8pm. Attention! By: Jane Yavis on October 5, 2019, Long time listener but no more. On weekends, shows focus on money, health, law and real estate, some of which are paid brokered programming. The radio studios are in Audacy's corporate headquarters in Center City Philadelphia.. WPHT is a Class A, 50,000-watt, clear channel station. Then he gave a 10 minute commercial how he could Sell her mutual funds, that always has a great outcome. You lost me, too. On weekday mornings and middays, local hosts discuss a mix of national issues and news in the Delaware Valley. You big phony!!!!! Not wild about Dick Morris or Gary A. Dislike Rich Z -- too much pontification about his own views day-after-day the same content. . Broadcasting (magazine) called it "a thoroughly modern 9-story building erected especially for the WCAU Broadcasting Co."[8] The building included eight studios and "a special office for Leopold Stokowski, director of the Philadelphia Orchestra."[8]. Could it get any worse than Flowers. Saturday, March 4th. In a complex deal, the Bulletin sold off WPEN and WCAU-FM, while changing WPEN-FM's call sign to WCAU-FM and WPEN-TV's call letters to WCAU-TV. I just listened to you being both rude and patronizing to a caller who was trying to express his opinion. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Brian Mark: My guess is management has something to do with this, however that doesn't take away from the fact that it is annoying as Hell. Save peace in the world. The 10kW shortwave transmitter was disassembled, and WCAU staff were told that it was sent to England to aid the BBC war propaganda efforts. ET: The Dawn Stensland Show i was a faithful listener to 1210am in the pm, enjoying Sean Hannity and was disappointed to find out for my ride home the station switched to Michael S., of all people to take Sean's place! Hardly anyone listens to talk radio at that time of night. On Thursday, the company announced that Stocker was being promoted to oversee the brand. Loved Michael S. until he left for Sirius. WBEB 101.1 FM. He loved his family and of . Co-Owned Radio Stations in Philadelphia, PA, NewsRadio 1060, United States This morning, as soon I got inside the door, I turned the station on so I could listen while I worked. Call sign: WPHT Frequency: 1210 AM City of license: Philadelphia, PA Format: Talk Owner: Audacy Area Served: Philadelphia Sister stations: Sports Radio 94.1 WIP, KYW Newsradio, BIG 98.1, B101.1 Philly, 96.5 TDY Contact PA STATION (AREA SERVED) WIP FM . My guess is Talk Show Freak would prefer Alex Jones take the only original thinker left on Talk Radio,,,,my fear is the Station manager will pick another Wanna-Be to take his place. Finally, on August 23, 1210 AM went all-talk once again as WPTS (We're Philadelphia's Talk Station). PS Help!By: Byron Crane on July 7, 2014, I am almost to the point of turning the channel when I hear Gary Arnel say the word EXISTENTIAL. Orange Productions It is sad - they know better. ET: Get rid of Arnell. WPHT/1210-AM knew change was coming for a while. As part of the update, the station welcomes Nick Kayal as new morning show host alongside Dawn Stensland and Greg Stocker. 3 pm to 6 pm - Sean Hannity. Weather is supplied by Channel 6 WPVI-TV. By: Melissa on August 25, 2021, Love listening to Rich Z, Dom G, Gary Arnell and Lou Pate. By 1980, WCAU was making moves to reclaim its heritage as a talk and sports leader. Hannity is boring. Kayal was acknowledged as one of the Top 20 Morning Show Hosts in America in 2018 by Barrett Sports and News Media. STATE CITY STATION TIMES RADIO HOST; Maryland: Baltimore: . Make you signal ho to south jersey and you'll have more listeners turn the knob to you!By: Slm on August 26, 2016, Michael Smirconish makes me vomit.By: william on December 27, 2016, William is obviously a Tard.By: Todd on December 27, 2016, WHY would you say that he is a tard ? See all shows [4][note 1] The network struggled to find advertisers, however, and William S. Paley, who had previously purchased time on the station for an entertainment program promoting his family's La Palina cigars, bought the network with $500,000 of his family's money and renamed it the Columbia Broadcasting System. 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM UTC. Advertising . 5 He later hosted mornings at 102.5 The Game WPRT Nashville and has been serving as a fill-in host at WZGC Atlanta and WGFX Nashville. The Rich Zeoli Show featuring Rich Zeoli, Dawn Stensland and Greg Stocker Of course the TURNCOAT Smerkonish who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth went on Sirius, hope he fails and he will, frigin Commie who never worked a day in his life! We've been aware of how The Joe Pags Show has been consistently producing a top-notch program and we're excited to bring his wit and unique brand of talk radio to 1210 WPHT. The placement of Stensland in the 10am-12pm slot concludes the lineup changes that saw 9am-12pm host Dom Giordano replace The Rush Limbaugh Show in the 12-3pm timeslot and Zeoli extend his show to 10am in June. Zeoli has been with WPHT since 2010 and hosted afternoons from 2015 until moving to mornings in May 2019. History: WEEKLY RADIO SHOW SCHEDULE. So that's six-straight hours of radio for Stensland, who is married to former CBS 3 anchor Larry Mendte. Worth tuning in. He just gives a forum to the clueless so-called moderates. Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. Maybe you could give Dom a 3 day weekend & give Rich Fridays. I can still remember my Program Manager telling me "Don't have anything to say? Good luck getting through five minutes of this crap.By: Dave on March 13, 2017, what's with that 'over-modulated' voice during commercial breaks? Mike Opelka hosts a show Saturday evenings. Sitio Web. This made me get the XM sattelite radio to listen to Rollye, but they cancelled her contract on XM due to one of her enemies from Clear Channel. Radio Salvacion 690 AM. Dawns show, along with an extra hour of Rich Zeoli, and Dom Giordanos new program time extends our local content to nine hours, which allows us to best serve our local listeners, while continuing to deliver some of the biggest names on the national stage., Im grateful to Rich Zeoli and his army of loyal listeners for believing in me since I joined the show six years ago, said Stensland. [1] The radio studios are in Audacy's corporate headquarters in Center City Philadelphia. While he once said that Obama had promised that Obamacare debates in Congress will be televised on C-Span, he would not hold Obama as a liar (among numerous other hypocritical stands). . Although the station's ratings were good, in the mid-1970s, CBS made a corporate decision to move WCAU to an all-news format. The Dean of Philadelphia Radio and the people's watch-dog, Dom holds elected leaders accountable and gives you a platform to sound off. Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is a Talk radio station serving Philadelphia. Has a big headsold on himselfa trial lawyerwhat can you expect.would never address tort reform in the old days when he was so called conservative. Gary is apparently a bright man but he is obsessed with filling the air with big words and long sentences(sometimes he won't take a breath) and over complimenting his producer. You try to get Rev. Already a user? They must have a spot in Philadelphia and only 1210 is worthy. The following radio stations broadcast on AM frequency 1210 kHz: 1210 AM is a United States clear-channel frequency. As for the Fighting Phills, you can find them 9410 FM so there's no need to hang around. Thank you. He was born and raised in Easton, PA and graduated from Temple University in 2006. password ? i mean how many times can you use that word!!!!! G. CuretonBy: G.Cureton on July 20, 2016, Boy, do I miss the old 96.5 AM. The new guy in the Am should be put in the Pm drive home slot and put Rich back with his team. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Daily industry headlines plus breaking news bulletins. Privacy Policy. By: CHARLES S on July 5, 2012, No longer listen to 1210. 12:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m. Fire everyone else including the syndicated shows and start over with real local talk. It's been bumped for Hannity because Hannity got bumped for the Fighting Phills. A series of power increases brought the station to 50,000 watts, with a new 50,000-watt transmitter dedicated October 2, 1932. Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Sid Mark: Just an outstanding station. I would LOVE to see him & Don swap timesbut probably too much to ask forBy: Jerry leeds on March 25, 2014, It's April 24,2014, 3:44am. Roster. V/r However, the Record folded shortly thereafter, and its "goodwill," including the rights to buy WCAU-AM-FM, passed to the Philadelphia Bulletin, which already owned WPEN and WPEN-FM, and had secured a construction permit for WPEN-TV (channel 10). Stensland will also continue to serve as co-host of the Rich Zeoli Show from 6-10am as she has since 2015. It's been in effect since July of 1952. This website uses cookies. 6:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. For the first time ever, WPHT will be live and local from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., which further cements this fan favorite as the voice of Philadelphia and a reliable destination for our listeners, said David Yadgaroff, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Philadelphia. The more conservative the better! good bye 1210amBy: J Miller on January 27, 2011, I always wondered how CBS radio had Glenn Beck & Hannity .just couldn't take conservative thinking anymore? So how does the Station manager solve that problem,,,,,Puts more Limbaugh Wanna-Be's on the air,,,, takes off (saveone) anyone daring to march outside the Stepfordbox, and all we have is a bunch of angry "live and Local" from all over the place Has Been's filling in to tell us how victimized we are. Copyright 2022 RadioInsight / RadioBB Networks. news. NAB Asks FCC to Complete 2018 Quadrennial Review, Laden Joins WABC/New York as News Director and Host, Audacy Launches ''Front Range Country 103.1'' in Denver, WPZS (Praise 100.9)/Charlotte Ups Melanie Pratt to APD, iHeartMedia's Podcast Platform Spreaker is Now Free, KINK-FM/Portland Adds ''The Greg Beharrell Show'', RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, September 22, 2022. Surfing and Music. WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM. I try 770 AM from NYC but can't always get that in my car. There is just nowhere for anyone with an original thought on the new Live and Local 1210 Your ratings are down and I bet you revenue is down too. I have never heard two more panicked, trained monkies in the morning than on WPHT1210 Talk Radio. No second fiddle to Morris.By: J.W.W. The Dom Giordano Program, 9:00 p.m. 12:00 a.m. Oh,Smerconish on 1210 AM - should really go, he's terrible.By: Karen on February 4, 2013, WHO EVER HIRED R'NEL AND STIGALL SHOULD BE FIREDBy: Anonymous on February 7, 2013, IQ 106.9 on FM dial is what I listen to now. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.Any usage on RadioLineup is protected under the fair use provisions of the law. The only breather we get is Sunday's with Frank. Ryan Hedrick. US citizenship for indentured servitude. The Levys agreed to sell WCAU-AM-FM to The Philadelphia Record in 1946. They are the best! I'll assume Tashia (sp?) 649 people checked in here. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. The building on East Berks Street has been slowly falling apart since the Archdiocese closed it in 2014 due to safety concerns. Very annoying! Give Rush back to WWDB FM where talk radio was much much better.By: Chris on March 12, 2012, I am disappointed that you took Russ Limbaugh ofF your station. Wee listen ti 1450. will try new station. Por favor, comparta esta estacin de radio. After seeing Franks show at The Sands, Sid met Frank and a friendship was formed which would last for decades. Thank you, Rich & WPHT!By: Barb on December 9, 2014, Hey Gary Arnel, have you ever had someone count how many times you give the call numbers and call sign during your 3 hour program? . To top it off, the yo-yo caller praised Arnell and suggested he's the new Rush Limbaugh. I should be listening to Coast to Coast, but guess what? ET: The Rich Zeoli Show Fall of 2018 was the 62nd . Live; Podcasts; Ask your smart speaker to play 12 10 W P H T; On Air . Radio: 1210 AM WPHT. How do you control the airwaves so well that all I get is static and buzz! [17], "Moorestown neighbors facing second radio tower", https://hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=16HD, "New Deal Makes WIP-FM Exclusive Local Home for Phillies", "Endurance Record Set By Sponsor on WCAU", "History Cards for WOGL (covering W73PH / WPEN-FM / WCAU-FM from 1942-1981)", "WCAU Drops Talk Format and Legendary Calls", "CBS's WOGL (AM)/Philadelphia Drops Simulcast for Sports", "Purchase of CBS completed Westinghouse is now biggest broadcaster with $5.4 billion deal", "Entercom Receives FCC Approval for Merger with CBS Radio", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=WPHT&oldid=1142359614, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 00:01. WCAU began experimenting with an FM station in 1942 and it was licensed in 1943. Transmisin en vivo. Gary stays local. Authorization is only required to store your personal settings. Who is running your station, are they sleeping? WPHT - Talk Radio Philadelphia 1210 AM is a dynamic and engaging radio station that serves as a platform for diverse perspectives and meaningful discussions on a wide range of topics that matter to the people of Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Very sad. Far more interesting and not as abrasive as the Hannity robot. New Talk Radio 1210 WPHT weekday programming lineup is as follows. 30. Both Republicans and Democrats rejected Spector not bcause he was a "moderate" they canned him because he was a turncoat for votes. Always live on the free Audacy app. By: Harry on May 31, 2013, Dick Morris has no business hosting a radio show. ALSO, THIS IS NOT A SPORTS RADIO STATION, GET THE STINKIN PHILLIES OFF THE STATION. Count me out thanks.By: Jane S on June 27, 2012, Talk radio is on its way out in Philly.Only "Dom Time" is left and probably will also be dropped. Arnell is also very annoying with his greeting of "BABY"! Sportsradio 94 WIP, In the past 2 weeks just when Rush Limbaugh is the talk of the NATION you idiots put on the Phillies 3 times. You are so right, Chris. WPHT-AM (Talk Radio 1210) Philadelphia unveils a new weekday programming lineup. By: Bob on September 30, 2014, Bring back Rollye James By: Brooke on October 25, 2014, Great move to reward RIch Z's commitment to WPHT & the patience of his loyal listeners by assigning consistent 3-6 pm weekday airtime. . The Levys continued to run the stations while serving as consultants to the Bulletin, and it was largely due to their influence that WCAU-TV took to the air on May 23, 1948, as a CBS affiliate. This morning almost ran my car off the road. Country: United States. A year ago, before Rush passed away, I would have given you a 5, but moving Dom into his spot doesnt work. Owned and operated by Audacy. Keep Dom, Zeoli, Rush and Sid, the green thumb people on Saturdays and even Ramsey, if you must. It would benefit CBS to have 2 sports stations to better compete and match the 2 that Beasley has in this market, 97.5 FM and 610 AM. On February 2, 2017, CBS Radio announced it would merge with Entercom. It dropped the talk format in favor of oldies of the 1950s, 60s and 70s. BALTIMORE | VIRGINIA - TALK RADIO 1210 AM WPHT - PHILADELPHIA REGION . WPHT is an AM radio station broadcasting at 1210 KHz. I will listen to Rush somewhere else. Over and Over and Over again. talk. WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM. WPHT (1210 AM) is a commercial radio station licensed to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.The station broadcasts a talk radio format and is owned by Audacy, Inc. Its transmitter and broadcast tower are in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Carmen Maciariello Salary, Is Natasha From Natashas Kitchen Pregnant 2021, Easy Middle School Pep Band Music Pdf, Did Nathan Fielder Actually Marry Andy, Tribal Loans No Credit Check No Teletrack, Articles OTHER