ForeverClean membership. Crooks use all your data without remorse. House was worse after they left than before they arrived. Book in 60 seconds today. Share your experience with www.dazzlingcleaning.com by using the review/comment box at the bottom of this article. - I would give 0 stars if I could. No calls, no phone number at that time, no answer to my e-mails. It's a great feeling! Share your $30/hour off ForeverClean savings with friends & family for FREE. Click here to view a map of our entire service area. Cleaning Service Providers Cleaning Service Dazzling Cleaning Dazzling Cleaning Reviews 3,305 Excellent 4.3 VERIFIED COMPANY www.dazzlingcleaning.com Visit this website Write a review Sort: Most relevant KJ Krishna Jagadam 1 review US A day ago Invited Brian from Carol's team visted our All of our cleaners pass a rigorous certification process and maintain a 4.9 star average platform rating. Cleaner canceled three times. More. DISGUSTING. Dazzle Cleaning Service (not to be confused with Dazzling Cleaning) serves only the Lansing, Michigan metro area. Unlike other products which rely solely on blacklists, Guardios security team develops in-house features to increase the detection of phishing, shopping scams, tech support scams, crypto scams, and more. And, once youve found the right cleanerfor you, you can request to have them back on an ongoing basis. Very trustworthy and extra careful around expensive, priceless objects. Dazzling Cleaning is a top-rated home service dedicated to making your space clean & tidy. I complained to the service and they didnt seem to care, they just said they will block that cleaner from taking shifts at my place. Give your home some serious love with a top-to-bottom deep cleaning service. He was amazing and did a great job. The lady had to have taken the blades with her because they were not in my house. If this sounds like you, give Dazzle a call. However, they need to take Dusting 101. Sit back and relax while a pro turns your. following rank: Here are a few things to know about www.dazzlingcleaning.com. Therefore, if you want your data removed from the Internet, require help from Incogni HERE. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Dazzling Cleaning works with hundreds of cleaning professionals in your area. I had an agreement with Dazzling Cleaning for 1 year. Its totally worth it. They lure you in with promises of a voucher for a free cleaning and then lock you into a 6-month membership that you have to pay $180 to get out off. Sabrina was great, I highly recommend her services, She did an excellent job cleaning my house. on Twitter, Share She did every thing I needed done in less than three hours. Have you found you just don't have time for housekeeping? You could share your experience and help change the rating - keep reading. Highly recommend! Dazzling Cleaning offers a variety of ForeverClean vouchers, so I've double-checked which voucher you purchased. Will probably hire again. I was surprised to see a man, not to mention not having the same person as last time, but it was all good. Candias was WONDERFUL. Great again! I called the office and canceled the services but they continued to charge my credit card. My house was a mess she didn't judge and was willing to help me get back organized after having a baby. I had such a mess and I cant believe how much she accomplished in the time frame. However, you always need to pay attention to details and use common sense when engaging in online transactions of any kind. I am 84 years old, recently widowed and they took complete advantage of that fact. but she is very sweet, respectable and did a great job of what she did. They do not have a way to contact them directly instead choosing to hide behind their email with more. I also didn't like that I was being set up with a different person for every cleaning. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICES. My hardwood living and dining floors looks shiny great, and they smell like ocean breeze! Tyra is not only a amazing cleaner but a amazing person !! My wife and I really appreciated her hardwork and attention to detail. DAZZELING CLEAN HAS BEEN TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR MONTHS NOW AND WE HAVE ONLY USED THEM ONCE. thank you so MUCH! I feel lucky that we found a match so quickly. Domain age, Alexa rank, HTTPS valid, Blacklisting, SSL certificates, Source code, Location, IP address, WOT Trustworthiness, Spam reports, Advanced technology, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Contact options, how to remove their information from the Internet, How to Tell If An Online Transaction Is Safe, 7 Surefire Ways to Spot if a Website is Safe to Use, 7tllqruaanmmeyz3fwvvxkirekqwj6ol56gy5apqatle3tnm3435mxad.onion Review, rdlj7wyqtmanmvcaqbcfa3usoa5h5npxvaj3fdcb62tbo7ftruftbwqd.onion Review, zauqzmwjuximovbs3gzkkmizquooh4ax24pkly5mznfyhz5y2x6gwtyd.onion Review, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. Claim this business (718) 757-0946. Had to cancel my card bc I saw money extracted that I did not approve. Dazzling Cleaning is a nationwide platform that connects individuals with top-rated, pre-screened independent house cleaners. 46 likes. After reading many of all the negative posts I am in agreement. Had a very lousy experience booking and trying to get cleaners to show up on time. We wanted to see what they say about themselves, so we tried to extract a short paragraph from their page below: Connect with top rated housekeepers near you. She was out of time to do anything else. She said she doesnt breathe comfortably in them and that she only took my job because she thought nobody would be home. Thank you Charnelle, you are the best! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. "Very professional and timely! Our bathrooms were sparkling clean after Alberts visit. she was i guess clocked in at 3pm instead of 3:50pm. Phillip did a good job. That second person did not do a good job, two rooms were dusty (not mopped or vacuumed) and the kitchen oven and microwave were not cleaned. It's why we do what we do. Let us take care of the dirty work while you get out and enjoy your life and the people you love. Supposedly this service is just an app where random folks can pick up cleaning services gigs. OMG!!!! Some shelves and lamps were half done, other lamps and objects were skipped entirely. Many readers here have asked us how to remove their information from the Internet. I told them that I wanted to cancel, and they said that I couldnt otherwise I would have to pay more to cancel. And she always tries to fix anything that I just point out because I'm at talker lol (& she's a great listener!). Helpful. Our business Specialize in cleaning services such as home cleaning,office cleaning and commercial cleaning. She mentioned she had stuff to do. Successfully, click below. (883) 450-3829. The next cleaner called me at 11pm, asking to reschedule her shift thats 3 days away. Privacy Policy. Customer Login. Everyone is super busy these days. My wife bought me a voucher which she was told would cover the cost of a cleaning. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Ive been trying to reach them, and no one will contact me back! Think banks, Facebook, eBay, or Amazon. Boat Detailing Service. Derrick was great! I thinks she is a life saver! Dazzling Cleaning Service, Raleigh, North Carolina. Her attention to details (hallway floor left messy, MB Bath counter not touched, MB bookshelf not touched, etc.) You can get the dealHERE or by clicking the button below. We are solely going to be using her on this app and are so glad we found her. Whether you need a cleaning tomorrow or Grain Valley, MO1 completed It does not look like it (unless you have something to report NOW). We wanted to see what they say about themselves, so we tried to extract a short paragraph from their page below: Connect with top rated housekeepers near you. We're happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with more information. Looking to change your plan's frequency? How do I cancel this. Dazzling Cleaning is a nationwide platform that connects individuals with top-rated, pre-screened independent house cleaners. Dominique came in ready to work. that is what I just did!!! How do I view payment details for a charge? DAZZLING CLEANING - 121 Photos & 608 Reviews - Ridgewood, NY - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Dazzling Cleaning 610 reviews Claimed Office Cleaning, Home Cleaning Closed 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 121 photos See All 121 Other Home Cleaning Nearby Sponsored Snap Cleaning 145 Most Trusted House Cleaning Service Near Lansing, MI A family-owned cleaning business serving Lansing, MI and surrounding areas since 1990 House Cleaning Services Seattle | Dazzle Company 5700 6th Avenue South Suite 212, Seattle, WA 98108 (800) 214-1417 (206) 424-9909 Get Instant Price Seattle House Cleaning Services Book a residential or commercial cleaning and see the Dazzle difference! We stayed home so we lost out on work it plans for the day and then no one showed up. Would love for her to come back and clean for us again. Thank you Brian, I really appreciete your dedication in supporting us today. will enjoy our lowest rates! You can protect your online browsing and avoid installing malware forever by clicking the button below: You can find more information on scam prevention by checking out the articles below: If you found the info published on this page useful, please share it on your social media accounts. Never will I ever suggest or used this company ever again..seen the one time special for $19.00 and didnt see anything wrong with getting my apartment cleaned..so yes Ive decided to give it a try..the young lady came I was supposed to get 3 hours of cleaning. For only $6.49/month you are getting get a powerful button that flushes your personal information from the Internet and enforces existing data privacy laws. Another factor that seemed important was the www.dazzlingcleaning.com 's DA, which is the Domain name Authority. They sell all this to third parties that work for a 1 billion industry a year. Completely unprofessional and not my fault, otherwise I would have been charge for canceling on the day of. Thank GOD for my c.c. How I can contact customer service? He is easy to talk to and respectful and very good at cleaning, I love the products he uses, my apartment smells so good right now!! on Reddit, Share Thank you so much! Well, your personal data is used by buyers for changing your financial rates, sending you spam emails and targeted advertisements and to blast you with telemarketing calls. Find out how we combat fake reviews. She exceeded my expectations!! Dazzling Cleaning Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.dazzlingcleaning.com | 2 of 161 Home Services Cleaning Service Providers Cleaning Service Dazzling Cleaning Dazzling Cleaning Reviews 3,242 Excellent 4.3 VERIFIED COMPANY www.dazzlingcleaning.com Visit this website MN 1 US A day ago Invited Oh my gosh I love love love natara Perfect! After few months. OH, and dazzling wanted to rebook me, fat chance! The lady said she was running a little late ok.. 4 pm comes around still nothing.. 5 pm comes around and she is still not answering, and she stated before that shes 45 min from me. she was 2 hours late on the first day. Definitely bringing her back! Your cleaner will arrive at the best cleaner ive ever had to be honest. I have found its best to double check each others work. So its 5pm and she still has a 45 min drive and going to clean my house for 4 hrs? Find out how we combat fake reviews. DAZZLE CLEANING AND ITS parent company ForeverCleaning IS A SCAM!!! I would recommend her to anyone. Make sure youre aware of the subscription and fees if you cancel early.Very poor experience with this service. Ask Siri to look up housekeepers, shell do more work then these guys. With Surfshark, this is not happening. Service Area: Bath, DeWitt, Dimondale, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Holt, Laingsburg, Lansing, Mason, Okemos, Portland, St. Johns, and surrounding areas. I contacted the lady, and she was kind and willing to come to the home at a later time so I said ok. She was polite and courteous. Come Home After a Busy Day To a Spotless House, Wake Up Relaxed Knowing the House is Clean, Most Trusted House Cleaning Service in the Lansing Metro Area. Site Map. I was very happy with her service the first time. next month, there's always a cleaner that fits your schedule. I highly recommend Jennifer for any future work with the company! Give up cleaning for good with our weekly, biweekly or every four week cleaning service. Are you just about to make a purchase online? If you're stuck with them, I'm sorry. Definitely will hire Melisa again. California. All the suspicious sites that Guardio blocks are mostly encountered by you when clicking on unknown links in emails, social media scams, popups, and ads. $30 per hour on all your future cleanings. We believe your entire experience, from your first call to us until well after the work has been completed, should be pleasant and professional. I never want another cleaner. Wanna know how to easily spot the red flags? Then magically card was able to be charged. Terms | Privacy | California Do Not Sell My Personal Information | Help, California Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Jessica was professional, very thorough and friendly. When they did show up, they were unprepared and werent able to do a good job. I was satisfied and will be happy to keep her on. aamobileautodetailing2@gmail . I received an email from a company called Dazzling Cleaning regarding a $20 cleaning voucher. The issue is YOU ARE NOT EVEN AWARE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED UP TO THE MEMBERSHIP !! Leslie was a great cleaner I just feel like I can do better. One of my friends signed up with DC after I told her about my "membership" and she was stood up by a confirmed cleaner on 2 separate and consecutive occasions. She did a decent job in other areas but I'll look for another cleaner for the next scheduled appointment. I hired her the second time and a different lady showed up and said her name was Natasha. You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? Marcus did a great job on my home, He is very thorough in his work and we plan to book him again in two weeks. Melisa is super communicative which made scheduling a breeze. After testing several fraud prevention products online, we could certainly say the winner isSurfshark. Note: What's not included? You need to know to make the difference between the platform itself and its users. I missed Esmeralda 's efficiency and thoroughness during the past few weeks. We love having Amethyst come clean our home. She is pleasant to talk with, has a sweet smile, and just a great business woman!! They told me to expect an email near the end of the 5 month subscription allowing me to cancel service. So I paid for the hourly rate, the monthly fee and an early termination fee. Here is another must-watch video that you might not want to miss: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. Jeff we as so friendly and didnt get overwhelmed by our familys chaos. How do I view payment details for a charge? Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. My house my bathrooms were spotless , I tipped her in person, she did a GREAT job! If you want your data deleted entirely from the online world, contact our official partners at Incogni now This is a legitimate data privacy tool that officially requires your data removal from tons of online brokers on your behalf.
How To Like A Text Message On Samsung S20, Mick Tucker Cause Of Death, Articles D