They explore their new residence. That couldn't be good. What if crazy fate and a series of poor life choices threw four kids together? If only shed kept. There's a conversation Sokka doesn't want to have, that he's tired of having, and so he pushes Zuko against the wall and kisses him deep, something bitter on his tongue Sokka doesn't recognize, mingled with whiskey and vermouth. Zuko said, thinking things over. With Zuko no longer a traitor and Mai's mission to hunt the Avatar complete, the two of them FINALLY get to reunite with each other. I only came because I wanted to protect the people of my tribe and my family. How will the drama of family and war unfold? Don't let scams get away with fraud. Ozai made sure he knew that. Continue browsing in r/ATLAfanfiction. Request fill for Kayla, full prompt inside. Zuko explains. What if Aang was not the only hope of the world? Iroh wasnt prepared for another child, but the universe hasnt ever cared about that. Her mother had left behind a legacy, and now it was up to her to keep it from crumbling. Not Stalking Zuko: The Gaang will win the war. "We didn't make a bad team, did we?" Zuko hummed softly as he leaned heavily over his work. Sokka throws his hands up. Lol at first I didn't realize it was a joke that sokka and katara didn't realize his father caused the scar, so for some reason I thought it was a joke that they didn't even notice his eye scar until zuko explicitly said he had one. Fire Queen ~ (Zuko x OC) The Avatar fell in defeat and the Phoenix King took control of the four nations. He loved Zuko with all of his heart, but the boy needed discipline. At the end of Iroh's explanation, he looks up and breathes fire. Fanfiction Romance Love Avatar Tvshow Fanfic Zuko Journey Oc Embark Thegaang. Fanfic Recs /. I'm not that stupid girl you led on before. Ozai had witnessed the devotion and protectiveness of his people to his son and he could see it as an advantage. They have a princess (not a prince) on their tails. "I don't want Ozai to die. These last 3 months have been the most interesting on the wide variety of our assignments at Capstone- from helping Are you paying enough Attention to your Attention? Join Yoka's journey as she is burden with the task of being the . Avatar zuko joins the group early fanfiction Avatar zuko joins the group early fanfiction. First fan fiction and first time writing for the fandom! Avatar zuko joins the group early fanfiction Avatar zuko joins the group early fanfiction. Rise of The Phoenix. Foregone Conclusion: One for each story.. 4 - Because writting fics is my hobby and I have even less time to do it now that I'm working, and I'm not gonna waste that time writting something I don't care about. Summary: Zuko is sent back in time by the Spirits to fix his life choices and start over, without regrets. Prince Zuko unsuccessfully chased the avatar for years, never doing substantial harm to the gaang, and it took him putting his own life on the line fighting combustion man, making personal amends with Sokka, Aang, and Katara, and making up with his uncle to be successfully redeemed. Work Search: tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words zuko may or may not have accidentally killed a man? | : Event: Single Sentence Ski Jumping. WesternAnimati. com/video/x78lddqShoutout to. Zuko walked through the woods thinking about Chiara worried that she was going to overwork herself taking care of them. This is a Firelord Zuko appreciation group! For Zutara, stop at the end of chapter 1. Can enemies ever become friends? by Jun 7, 2022 Jun 7, 2022 Zuko never joined the Gaang AU. A story in which Zuko is feeling seasick and his crew takes pity on him. (Will also feature Zukaang) In Darknessby prepare4trouble: Zuko was blinded during the Agni Kai against Azula. Several men on komodo rhinos suddenly appeared and surrounded them. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. COVER NOT MINE! Its a weird hybrid. Chapter 27: Toph's Fieldtrip Summary: Katara is acting strange as the gaang attempts to move camp toward the next town. Zuko doesn't quite know how to take care of himself just yet. When Zuko's butt was bright red, Iroh shifted and moved his focus down to Zuko's sit spot and upper thighs. I know that.. Nothing more than fluff and cuddles and the Gaang taking care of a sick Zuko. Zuko is weirded out by this and asks him to stop doing it so much. The Legend of Korra Avatar: The Last Airbender | Katara Suki Sokka Team Avatar Aang Zuko | Romance Toph Zoph Toko Atla Kataang Lok Slowburn Au. Join Yoka's journey as she is burden with the task of being the . Spare to the Throne: Ozai inverting this is deconstructed heavily. Iroh glared at him "What?" 243 Stories. A shenanigan-filled fic about unlikely friendship, stupidity and sarcasm. In a twist of espionage, Zuko, Katara, and Sokka must go undercover in the Fire Nation while the rest of the Gaang stays behind to complete their end of the plan. If only shed kept. Sure enough, when she reached out to touch him, she immediately burnt her hand. He had to be somewhere. ZENANA- a system of segregating women away from men. It was empty except for a second guard, lying in the corner by the busted bars. He was petrified, but there was no safe place for a traitor. Zuko was born with a heart condition. Zuko made a thin sound between his teeth that must have been of pain, but somehow he straightened, and Aang felt him shake his head. (Or: Iroh is still traveling the Earth Kingdom when Zuko talks his way into a meeting. "Stand down, soldier," Zuko said quietly. Im new to this. zuko never chases aang fanfiction. "You've had enough," said Zuko. Foregone Conclusion: One for each story.. Lariren-Shadow. Foreign Queasine: Stewed sea prunes disgust Zuko, Haru . But what was the cost of Zuko's empathy? June 7, 2022 underground celebrity gossip . zuko joins the gaang early fanfic. The daughter of the legendary swordsman Piandao. Iroh hear [Zuko x Oc] Iroh laughed and got up to greet her. Hurt Zuko (Avatar) Zuko Joins The Gaang Early (Avatar) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Spirits Spirit World (Avatar) Loss of Identity Amnesia Grief/Mourning Guilt Past Sokka/Yue (Avatar) Zuko (Avatar) Needs a Hug Gaang Adopts Zuko (Avatar) Starvation Recovery Near Death Experiences Blue Spirit Zuko (Avatar) Major Character Undeath 4 comments. have to have him in you OTP in order to love him as the angsty once-banshed prince! Can youcan you come pick me up?]. She sensitive but holds a fiercely calm facade Ivana was the granddaughter of a highly respected fire nation general. Fact #1: Its been a year, but Zukos life is still in boxes. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works When . My First Work in This Fandom. Well, it wasn't like they had had opportunities to chat or swap life stories. Iroh smiled softly as Zuko began his writing, or drawing or what ever he was doing. San Diego County, CA (June 3, 2022) On Friday, 1 person died and 4 others were injured in a solo-vehicle crash on Interstate 8. Zuko is a little sick. SAN FRANCISCO, CA A 28-year-old man died Saturday morning after reportedly crashing a motorcycle he was riding on U.S. Highway 101 in San Francisco, California Highway Patrol said. Please consider turning it on! That didnt mean she had told Katara nothing, though. But Zuko leaves early, startled by how good the night had gone, and rejects this simple life in Ba Sing Se. He has never known terror like that before, not even as he was holding Tophs hand, certain they would both fall to their deaths in a war they were too young to fight. Hakoda missed his sons coming of age. But with a few months of therapy under her belt and after making some new friends, Azula had come to the conclusion that Ozai may have been wrong about a few things. They have an important mission in Ba Sing Se and a bison to find. The fact that Iroh breaks up the fight by grabbing Zuko's ponytail. Ozai goes on step further, and the tides of war begin to shift three years early.) As well as knock some sense into him fr "I don't want Ozai to die. For a moment he wonders, panicking, if Jee can see it: the massive hole in the center of him, the ravage-edged thing that eats light. houses for rent in new orleans gentilly area section 8; george harrison xanthis; room service menu jw marriott marco island Sokka thinks he screams as the firebender falls over, but he is sure he does when his partners body starts convulsing. Zuko x reader angst keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which . Zuko sneezes again, as if that doesnt discredit his point. Can enemies ever become friends? Fan fiction or fanfiction (also abbreviated to fan fic, fanfic, fic or ff) is fictional writing written by fans, commonly . b truck plates chicago parking what happens when cardano reaches max supply Fire Lord Zuko approaches the question of who will be his Fire Lady, and trouble stirs in his nation. Day 12: Living ProofDay 15: BreathlessDay 16: Can You Feel Me? AU where Zuko doesn't manage to escape during the Day of the Black Sun. "Iroh, I think he's sick," I say stricken with worry as I soak a cloth in cool water. And death doesn't seem like an equivalent Ceres is Aang's older sister and his Protector. His rivalry with his brother Ozai, though once encouraged by him, has started to worry the aging monarch. He was running close to the outer wall, looking for Zuko. Umhello? He looked blankly at her, My name is Nora. The prompt is that once azula takes over ba sing sei she uses it's forces to overthrow her father. What if Fate decided to make their paths meet earlier than any of them ever expected? He will tell new group members his . I know my father was wrong about so many things, Zuko finally said, but everything hes said about me feels so true.". Toph was in an extra-tomboy mood, and decided to practice a new earth bending move that her . Something he could never take back. [This is in the process of being rewritten. He doesnt recognize the number but he answers anyway. . Title: "A Universe of Beaches" Fandom: Avatar: The Last Airbender Author: Mira_Jade Genre: General (lil' bit of everything) Rating: PG Time Frame: Canon though post-Canon AU Characters: Zuko/Katara, Ensemble Cast Summary: Theirs was a tale as old as time, that of the sun and moon; fire and water; yin and yang; push and pull.In a world rediscovering its balance after a hundred years of war, two . How did you know that Zuko falters on the words, poison again. "But without finding the Avatar, I can never restore my honor and return to the Fire Nation." A collection of one-shots detailing the times Iroh helped Zuko. Garcia Middle School Counselors, Lodha Malad, From Lodha Group, Luxurious 2, 3 and 4 BHK Homes In Malad West, trader joes distribution center irving texas, What Happened To Johnny And Tiara Sims Conversion Therapy, Perkins 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine For Sale. Field of Innocence is an Avatar: The Last Airbender Backstory fic that fleshes out Iroh's son Lu Ten (who, despite his impact on his father, is barely mentioned in the show ), and shows his relationship with his family, especially his role as a Big Brother Mentor to Azula and Zuko. Raised in the heart of the Fire Nation, s Miarri, (I will eventually change her name to Kida so that's why in some chapters you'll see Kida instead of Miarri or Mia) otherwise known as Mia by her family and frie Hey so, I thought I'd try my hand at this! In Fanfiction.net, The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra sections have many good stories. His eyes are an intense amber, and they burn down at Zuko imperiously. Crazy Iroh. Aang defeated Ozai, and now they have to begin repairing the world after a hundred years of war. Zuko is an Awkward Turtleduck El calor de Zuko ha llegado en medio de su misin en Ba Sing Se, por suerte ya haba arreglado pasarlo con Sokka quien aunque haba aceptado muy feliz encargarse de l al principio pronto se dar cuenta que no todo es tan fcil como parece. And she's more dangerous and deadly than her brother. A shenanigan-filled fic about unlikely friendship, stupidity and sarcasm. By utilizing his firebending in a manner similar to rocket propulsion, he successfully boarded the plane as it took off, hijacked it, and forced the pilot to bail out. So here are all the reasons why we bow down to Zutara: 1. Browse through and read zuko x oc stories and books. The cost of power is high and the cost of. Hakoda missed his daughter growing up. or: in which azula is the avatar, zuko isnt as deterred as he should be, aang still survived a genocide, everyones trauma is treated as real and persistent, the world is a little bigger, and, well, ozai is a lot scarier. Can you tell me where I am? What if Aang was not the only hope of the world? If only shed kept. If anything, he felt guilty that he had allowed Zuko to terrorize his crew for so long without taking matters into his own hands. Roku gets a chance to talk to Zuko at his temple. The story follows the Gaang in alternate . The first arc, described by the author as his 'Book One: Water', focuses on Zuko's life growing up as the odd one out in the Water . Go. Starts early in Book 2. His tears had dried, and his golden eyes were firm. In the span of a year, everything has changed. Go back and save him." As a plague wreaks havoc in the islands of the Fire Nation, Katara dons the disguise of the Painted Lady to heal people who need her. aang texttospeech sokka +16 more # 2 Fall of the White Lotus [Zutara] by Boo-82 319K 10.8K 50 "No one can help when they get sick." Something he could never take back. What if Aang was not the only hope of the world? His tears had dried, and his golden eyes were firm. Time Travel AU with major plot changes, lots of problems, Azula being nice, characters over thinking things, happy endings and a different end goal. And Zuko refuses to so much as think about ever bending a flame again. A story about the struggle of fighting our demons without becoming them. "All old people know the perfect proverb or sentiment to say," he teased, "it comes with the age." (Y/N) let out a hearty laugh and nodded her head, accepting his claim. His hands shook, lips trembled, but he did his best to show face. california traffic ticket fines list 2020 san diego surf development academy. What mystical trials, romances, heartbreaks, and challenges await them in the far north? Browse through and read zuko x oc stories and books. Rule Number Two: Only Alec has the right to tell people his true origins, and he will mostly limit this to group members. It will be titled the same. After eighty-six years of war, a new Avatar is born into the Southern Water Tribe. Until she died that is. You really were very lucky." Allison told the old man. anthony hunt dolphins. I need your help. Hakoda and the Gaang just want to help. This fic takes place just after Zuko joins the Gaang. 3 - Because pushy anons like you made it my NOTP. But Zuko leaves early, startled by how good the night had gone, and rejects this simple life in Ba Sing Se. (Or: Iroh is still traveling the Earth Kingdom when Zuko talks his way into a meeting. If theres any way Iroh can help ease his nephew's burden, hell take it. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (13), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (7), and the house felt so big (and i felt so small), ozai is in prison and was never heard from again, iroh is just trying his best to help these traumatized children, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, putting my favorite tropes and seeing how it will turn out, there's a lot of blue spirit/katara but not the other way around so here, zuko is clueless for all eternity because i can, sorta enemies to friends to lovers but not as well done as it should have been, I know the cold burns but the fire's worse, conflicted but responsible adult-figure Jee, I guess because it's October now and this is whump it counts right, hes not in this one but he kinda fucked up Zukos thought process, Neither are prominent or detailed but I wanted to put the warnings there just in case, The Boy in the Tea Shop - Zuko x female reader, This Is The Worst And Best Vacation Ive Ever Had. Unsure whether he can live long enough to see the return of Sozin's Comet, he orders his son and heir Iroh to take the capital of the Earth Kingdom by any means necessary, something Iroh believes to be his destiny anyway. It will be titled the same. Even though you might think that this is just a simple fever, it is not, regardless of it's insignificance to you. Facebook. They'd been friends since before Kai is a disgraced outcast from the Earth Kingdom. Published: June 8, 2022 Categorized as: the prospect of westport recipes . So far it's gen, and it's an AU where after Zuko frees Aang from the stronghold he gets imprisoned for suspicion of treason. Look, I just want to know if I'm dead or not.. Fanfiction Romance Love Avatar Tvshow Fanfic Zuko Journey Oc Embark Thegaang. Zuko Joins The Gaang Early (Avatar) Mai Joins the Gaang (Avatar) those last two will happen eventually don't be put off by the suicide tags they only apply because mai fakes her death very glossed-over in story but be warned Found Family how the heck did i forget that tag Changing POVs we get to see the inside of every character's head eventually With Zuko no longer a traitor and Mai's mission to hunt the Avatar complete, the two of them FINALLY get to reunite with each other. Tearful Introduction "Father, meet Iroh," Izumi said, feeling as if her heart might burst with pride and pain as she handed her newborn son to her father and watched the tears glistening in his eyes begin to . BAMF Zuko Avatar BAMF Mai Avatar My First Fanfic. iroh takes care of sick zuko fanfic. He just stared at me, a look of amazement, fear, and, wonderment passing over his face. This fic takes place just after Zuko joins the Gaang. Another Brother. Takes place during S3 before the group gets to Ember Island and after the episode "The Southern Raiders". It's not like he hasn't done so before. Zuko, still new to the gang, has a bit of trouble adjusting, and this especially shows with his trust in telling them when he's not feeling his best. You started off homeless in Ba Sing Se, begging for money until Uncle Iroh (Mushi) and Zuko (Lee) found you on the streets, and Uncle Iroh decided to give you a job in The Jasmine Dragon.Through tea-making and (literally) spilling all the tea, you and Zuko begin to form a closer relationship, until Zuko wonders: What would happen if you found out he was in the fire nation? AU where Zuko doesn't manage to escape during the Day of the Black Sun. Oh my Spirits, Hana thought. Play Prodigy. " His inner fire would flare pleasantly whenever the boy was even near him. He cant hide it for too long before they find out, and theyre not going to let him take care of himself alone. Zuko x reader angst keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which . Fanfiction Romance Love Avatar Tvshow Fanfic Zuko Journey Oc Embark Thegaang. A firebender's life depends on their bending. There are two small braids by his cheek, one for his late wife and one for Zuko's late aunt, Uncle Iroh's wife and Cousin Lu Ten's mother. Im new to this. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (556), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (6), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (5), The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth - J. R. R. Tolkien (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (587), Zuko (Avatar)/Original Female Character(s), Sokka (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Katara (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Aang (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Iroh (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Toph Beifong & Original Female Character(s), OC keeps causing trouble because she still can, They actually figure things out in this book (kind of), Iroh plays matchmaker and Pai Sho at the same time, The Gaang (Avatar) & Original Character(s), Aang & Toph Beifong & Katara & Sokka & Suki & Zuko, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, everyone trying to find their right place in the world, aang doesn't kill people but suki and sokka definitely do just saying, Order of the White Lotus Members (Avatar), dont-leaf-me-alone (HufflepuffChildOfApollo), Longshot and Smellerbee are simply concerned for their leader/big brother, He does not love his nephew's new (boy)friend, As close to a slow burn as I'm capable of, my feelings on Ursa's parenting are too complicated to sum up in a tag, The voice inside sings a different song (Earth), They have stolen the heart inside you; but this does not define you, Zuko meets his grandpa in the fire temple thingy, I'm sure I'll fit her in somehow eventually, He is a teenage girl with an overachiever complex, the staff of the Jasmine Dragon is ride or die, zuko hurts everyones feelings simply by being himself, now with added exploration of uncles trauma. Zuko has a terrible idea. Only one problem: They have a prince on their tails. The details I leave to you all. Warnings are posted individually for each chapter and chapters are titled with the ship name in brackets. On hiatus, but not permanently. What if there was a protector of the Avatar? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works "I've got a lot on my mind.". In a world torn asunder by war, a pacifist wounded by his misdeeds will try to change everything for the better. iroh takes care of sick zuko fanfichtml5 interactive animation. Theme 7 of Whumptober: Ive got youPrompts: support, carrying, enemy to caretaker. She knows what it is and Sam and Zuko need to diagnose it, treat it and expunge it before it's too late. "Perhaps this had been Ozai's plan all along ", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), The Gaang Learns How Zuko Got The Scar (Avatar), Sokka & Order of the White Lotus (Avatar), Alchemist Cookie/Vampire Cookie (Cookie Run), Iroh Acting as Zukos Parental Figure (Avatar), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, all romances other iroh/zuko are secondary. Platonic friendship. A collection of 1+5 Challenge incest ship doobles from my (now defunct) Tumblr. Sangi has many great one-shots on the Fire Nation Royals, and they are really worth checking out. 6133113 - Full 34 12 Expand Tighten Mai Mai Im Going to get you Zuko. "For getting so sick, I'm the one who should be taking care of you," Zuko's eyes were filled with sincerity. She shouldnt complain, of course, but the idea perplexed her. She has a sworn duty to protect the Avatar no matter what. My First Work in This Fandom. How to Join the Gaang Badgerfrog101. Zuko never joined the Gaang AU. New abilities are revealed, relationships are strained, and both siblings are forced to look deep within themselves for answers they may not be ready to find. Zuko is really confused. Raised in the heart of the Fire Nation, s. Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. In an effort to preempt a civil war and build an even stronger bloodline, he proclaims the marriage of Iroh's son Lu Ten to Ozai's daughter Azula. This idea came to me, in a very roundabout way, while reading Muffinlance's Towards the Sun (which has nothing to do with assassins, but did inspire me to write something where Iroh is on the opposite side to Zuko) and Vathara's Embers, of which I think the influences are a little more obvious. Lol at first I didn't realize it was a joke that sokka and katara didn't realize his father caused the scar, so for some reason I thought it was a joke that they didn't even notice his eye scar until zuko explicitly said he had one. unique traits of plants, animals and humans. There was a fanfic I read once in ao3 about sokka getting kidnapped by Zuko, while wearing the kiyoshi Warriors uniform and Zuko does a power move and gives sokka only dresses to change into. It was easy for them to assume that the Fire Nation, both on an individual basis and collectively as a nation, were pure evil. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Zuko and Azula - Firelords by natsun7gem on DeviantArt. But when he takes in a troubled young teenager named Zuko, he may find that it was more than he bargained for. Raised in the heart of the Fire Nation, s. Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. Katara glared at him. Katara confronts the path she has been on with Aang. Fire Queen ~ (Zuko x OC) The Avatar fell in defeat and the Phoenix King took control of the four nations. Never. Dolls crossdressing fanfic. And after Katara had seen the enormity of the Fire Nation fleet, she knew that Zuko's ship was tiny by comparison. Search Works. But who is she actually when she isn't the perfect princess of the Fire Nation? iroh takes care of sick zuko fanfic. Toph and Zuko's trust in their friends is tested as a rough morning gets out of hand. Towards the Sun by MuffinLance is an Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfic exploring a For Want of a Nail Season Four "Zuko never joined the Gaang, and he's really bad at being good" AU. The boy's enthusiasm was bringing out the intense passion Zuko held for the discipline. Zuko Joins The Gaang Early (Avatar) Slow Updates The one where the Gaang are each other's soulmates, but it actually changes the plot. He thought he could save him from his familys curse. And after Katara had seen the enormity of the Fire Nation fleet, she knew that Zuko's ship was tiny by comparison. "Well Iroh, I'm happy to say your burn has healed enough to rejoin Zuko and the others. 3 - Because pushy anons like you made it my NOTP. anthony hunt dolphins. Please consider turning it on! 46 Stories. Go back and save him." A recently banished Zuko needs to adjust to life on the sea. https://www #zuko #zuko imagine #zuko x reader #atla iroh #prince zuko #avatar #avatar the last airbender #avatar the last airbender imagine #prince zuko x reader #prince zuko imagine . Despite feeling his life slowly fading, Fire Lord Azulon is still determined to win the war his father began and earn eternal glory for himself, his dynasty and nation. Then the wall collapsed, floes fell into cold waters of the north, Iroh lost his footing and fell. Though her heart belongs to someone else her sense of duty is stronger, thus she faithfully follows her cousin on all his military quests. and for a time, were the relative outsiders in the Gaang. I will try to mark each chapter that contains such themes. Along with Sokka and Aang, she flees for the North Pole, and Zuko is never far behind. Yet, the option lingers. They findeach other.Romantic/parental pairing between Zuko and Uncle Iroh. Iroh & Zuko (Avatar) Ozai & Zuko (Avatar) The Gaang & Zuko (Avatar) Characters: Zuko (Avatar) Iroh (Avatar) Zuko's Crew (Avatar) Katara (Avatar) Sokka (Avatar) . . "I just thought you were into strange face paint, zuko". While Zuko grapples with the consequences of his actions, Katara and the Gaang helps Aang look a nonlethal way to end the war. Fire Queen ~ (Zuko x OC) The Avatar fell in defeat and the Phoenix King took control of the four nations. They kiss, and all is going extraordinarily well. Seems easy enough if they can make their way to the Earth Kingdom. "Stand down, soldier," Zuko said quietly. Sokka gets assigned a project for his history class. In his efforts to reunite with the last living family member to ever show him kindness, he crosses paths with a badass Kyoshi Warrior, a certain blind earthbending genius, and is dragged into way more than he ever bargained for. I fear he is at war with himself." Zuko never joined the Gaang AU. Language: English Words: 20,490 Chapters: 4 /10 Katara glared at him. After Prince Zuko was banished from his own Kingdom [Name] had obediently follow. Zuko catches a bad cold, but of course he doesnt want to admit it or let the Gaang take care of him. Zuko Joins The Gaang Early (Avatar) Ozai (Avatar) Being a Terrible Parent Ozai (Avatar) is an Asshole (ozai isn't in here yet but sokka finds out about what happened to zuko and basically kidnaps him) ( (he immediately regrets this decision)) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Zuko is an Awkward Turtleduck Childhood Trauma Not Beta Read My First Work in This Fandom. topaz preparatory academy bell schedule, your feedback about profile connections, eye of ra in a dream,
Janet Munro Cause Of Death, Knox County Inmate Messaging, Are John And Alex Higgins Related, Articles I