$39.95. Active 6.0% Octinoxate, 3.0% Zinc Oxide. available for orders between $50 - $1,000. I can't find it anywhere. Or is one better than the other? You would need at least spf 30. I absolutely love this lotion and I'm worried it has been discontinued! Keep out of reach of children. If youre looking for an alternative to Quench Lotion, Olay recommends trying their Quench Shimmer Body Lotion instead. However, if you have recently been going to stores to buy new bottles of Quench lotion, you may have noticed that they have been removed from the shelves. How is It Used and What are the Benefits, Cetaphil vs Eucerin: The Truth About Their Skin Care Abilities. . We earn commissions if you purchase thru our link. Though Olay Quench Lotion has been discontinued, its not the first or last product to be cut by the brand regardless of consumer popularity. Thinning Shears Ruined My Hair: What Are Solutions? Olay Complete, UV Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 15, 4 oz, Complete skin care for young-looking, beautiful skin, 100-percent PBA free; light, non-greasy formula, Please read all label information on delivery, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer This product is a tricky review for me. Skin Cycling. Until it broke me out. This led to the introduction of Oil of Ulay (UK and Ireland), Oil of Ulan (Australia) and Oil of Olaz (France, Italy, the Netherlands and Germany). When purchased online. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only thick cream that hasn't made me break out. I hated this moisturizer. Condition: New New. Glisten and Glow. If so, youre in the right place! Im Claire, founder of Style Hair Magazineand Id like to say thank you for dropping by. Its oil-free formula leaves skin with a healthy glow. Protect against the #1 cause of aging skin - damage from the sun. shop by categories. Gillette Hydrator + Body Wash Sensitive Skin 12 oz. Plus, it helps prevent premature aging with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen. And it wont be the last. The lotion also contains antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental damage. It instead waited for pharmacies to ask for it based on consumer requests. There are quite a few. oh my, this stuff is great. Can I still buy and use Olay Quench Lotion if its been discontinued by the company? Since I am a male, I was concerned about perfumy lotions. , Item model number What are Alternatives to the Olay Smooth Finish? It has been discontinued and they link to Complete Plus Ultra-Rich UV Moisturizer as an alternative. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Olay Quench Moisture Lotion contains a collection of ingredients that help to hydrate the skin. Olay, Complete, UV365 Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen , SPF 15, Combination/Oily, 6 oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item) By Olay. Olay Body Wash AGE DEFYING WITH VITANIACIN 12oz DISCONTINUED. What to Do Now that Smooth Finish Is Gone? They further added a sales force and created TV advertising. [9] A more recent report, dated 2021, has Olay maintaining its high position, ranking 19th in the Top 50.[10]. This is a great moisturiser for day and night with suncare included. Unable to add item to List. I also have started using this cream and so far so good!I only use it at night thou and do not wear it under foundation,so I use my olay lotion instead.The only thing I would change is obvious..the Moisture Therapy Cream- Sensitive Skin [DISCONTINUED], More reviews, photos and discussions for Olay, Rice Ultra-Matte Face Fluid [DISCONTINUED]. While the Quench Touch of Sun moisturizer is no longer available, Olay does offer the Quench Shimmer Body Lotion. You would need at least spf 30. 02/2024 NEW. Some of the benefits of using Olay Quench Lotion are that it is a moisturizing body lotion that can help prevent skin dryness. If you can afford it, then go for it and then look for a duplicate later on. Browse areas where the products are available. Olay Quench Lotion is another in the series of products Olay has a axed over the years. Item Information. And it won't be the last. There are other similar lotions available on the market that may provide similar benefits. If you already have a bottle of Olay Quench Lotion, you can continue to use it as long as it hasnt expired. Complete Lotion Moisturizer, Normal|4 ouncesSPF 15. So, if youre actively looking for an alternative, then search it on OlayIts also available on Amazon and other websites. This isnt the first time that Olay has discontinued a product, and it certainly wont be the last. This product is rated 4.9 stars out of 5 stars. This product is a great moisturizer which last for a long period of time. Olay Quench lotion has always been a staple of skin care, and women have been using it for years to help keep their skin moisturized. Just find or check out the alternatives above. If it has, there are other moisturizers available that should work just as well. Things like the Golden Aura Facial Cleanser ($32; $16), a creamy foam cleanser with golden yeast peptide. It was unique in the early days because it was a pink fluid rather than a cream, packaged in a heavy glass bottle. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Yes, Olay offers a wide range of skin care products that you can use to improve your complexion. With SPF 15 broad speactum UV/UVB sunscreen. Please try again. Please try again. I apply this after Dermalogica Skin More reviews, photos and discussions for Olay. $34.50. Favorite Favorite Similar. Olay; OTC / Rx. This combination helps to lock in moisture and provide long-lasting hydration. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 and UVA/UVB protection provides 48 hours of hydration for normal skin. This is regardless of whether the product is popular among consumers or not. St. Ives Lotion Discontinued: Is This True? In fact, other brands like Redken, Nexxus, Lancome, Cetaphil, Pureology, and many more are in the practice of doing this. Try out a new Olay Quench Lotion alternative and see how it compares! Make sure to read the ingredients list to find one that is free of harmful chemicals and fragrances. $102.96. (13) 13 product ratings - Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 Normal Skin 6.0oz EXP6/20. Yes. $12.39. Nowhere on the packaging did it say what the product actually did. Olay, previously Oil of Olay, Oil of Olaz, Oil of Ulan or Oil of Ulay, is an American skin care brand owned by Procter & Gamble. Thicker than the Olay Complete moisturizer but still not cakey on the skin. Sponsored. iS Clinical Cruelty-free and Vegan Is It True? (970) Olay Regenerist Hyaluronic + Peptide 24 Gel Face Moisturizer, Fragrance-Free. The best thing to do is to make sure you have a backup on your favorite products. The Best there is for a daily lotion on its own or under makeup. There is a difference between expiration dateand recommended shelf life of our Olay facial cleansers, facial moisturizers, and facial treatments, and you may notice not all of our products have an expiration date. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Free shipping. Cordoba Stainless Flatware by Cambridge Silver 20pcs 1997-2004 Discontinued Attitudes to be clear--there are a total of 20 pieces, which make a complete 5 piece place setting Cordoba (Stainless) by CAMBRIDGE SILVER Description: Stainless, Gloss. So, if you find that a product you love has been discontinued, the best thing to do is to look for alternatives. Olay Quench Lotion is just one of the many products that have been discontinued by Olay over the years. Olay Quench Lotion is also fragrance-free and non-greasy, making it great for all skin types. It was way too heavy. But it's still not greasy and goes on smooth and I love it. Olay Quench Lotion Discontinued? If you cant afford it, keep looking for alternatives. The expiry date will be printed on the container's label and outer carton. Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Sensitive 6 Oz. I started using it after moving to the Southwestern United States. Olay Quench Lotion is one of the most popular lotions on the market, but its discontinuation has left a lot of people out in the cold. Celebrity and entertainment magazines included in Kindle Unlimited, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide, Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz, Anti-Aging, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Wrinkles, OLAY Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive 4 oz (Pack of 2), Olay Spf15 Complete Sensitive Lightweight 3 In 1 Day Fluid Moisturiser, 100ml, OLAY Complete UV Daily Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Skin 6 oz (Pack of 4), Face Moisturizer by Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen, SPF30 Sensitive Skin, 2.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2), Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with 48-hour hydration, Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with 8-hour hydration, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with long-lasting hydration, Gentle formula with mineral sunscreen zinc oxide provides sun protection & 8 hours of hydration for sensitive skin, Daily SPF moisturizer helps prevent premature skin damage with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen, Conditions skin surface with aloe & now Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex for healthy-looking skin, Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-greasy, dermatologically tested & non-comedogenic (wont clog pores) formula for sensitive skin types, Nourishes 7 layers deep into skins surface to help protect beautiful, younger-looking skin. To keep your skin hydrated and protected from the sun, try using a moisturizer with SPF or an oil-free lotion. [8] The main ingredients used include retinyl propionate (vitamin A derivative), glycerin, niacinamide (vitamin B3), broad spectrum sunscreen, and amino peptides. Shine Protect NEW DISCONTINUED (#134435103948)-***5 (26) - Feedback left by buyer -***5 (26 . Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Gift Set with FREE leaf bag. Fortunately, there are some alternatives to consider. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. If youre looking for an Olay Quench Lotion alternative, there are a few options available. Olay Quench Lotion has not been discontinued, but it has been reformulated and rebranded. Thinning Shears Ruined My Hair: What Are Solutions? This gentle, lightweight lotion is now . In October 2000, Olay launched in the Philippines. 332. The brand also includes soap, and body wash. Olay Cosmetics was launched in 1996 but discontinued in . You can find a guide for where to find the production code below: The shelf-life is the time period during which a product is expected to comply with the approved stability specification, provided that it is stored under the conditions defined on the container label. This is regardless of whether the product is popular among consumers or not. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Amazon has encountered an error. Free shipping. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Like a cloud in skincare form, this fluffy moisturizer is a great pick for dull, lackluster skin. SolaSheer Technology combines Broad Spectrum SPF protection with Olays proven moisturizing agents. $10.99. If youre like many people, youre probably panicked right now because Olay Quench Lotion is discontinued. The best thing to do is to make sure you have a backup on your favorite products. thanks so much, A: Its a thick lotion that helps to maintain skin hydration levels throughout the day, and it has SPF 15 protection. The Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Cream isn't the first and only product to be discontinued by Olay. Final Words on Olay's Quench Lotion. In 2019, Sarah Hyland partnered with Olay for a skin product campaign.[6][7]. Though this product was discontinued, some users love the product as it really reduces acne and clarifies skin. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This lightweight, antioxidant lotion conditions skin surface with Vitamins E, B3 and C to help maintain healthy-looking skin. The formula is enriched with vitamin E, grape, and citrus fruit extract for healthy, smooth skin. In this article, well teach you everything you need to know about the product and its recent discontinuation. After the expirydate the product may not be effective. Cleanance - Anti-Shine . it moisturizes wonderfully and i think i'm gonna steal my mom's right now! However, there are equally other tools if you can afford them. The brand also includes soap, and body wash. Olay Cosmetics was launched in 1996 but discontinued in 2001. When I checked, you can still find the Quench Shimmer on Amazon. . Olay Quench Lotion is no longer available in US stores, but there are a few ways to buy our products online. In the event that you experience any adverse effects after discontinuing use of Olay Quench Lotion, be sure to speak with your doctor about the situation. If youre one of the many consumers who have fallen in love with Olay Quench Lotion and are suddenly concerned that it has been discontinued, you can rest easy. could not find at Walmart Woodbury - Walmart Stillwater did have it, Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2022, have used this for years - like the SPF 15 and Sensitive skin category, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021. If you cant afford it, keep looking for alternatives. Olay Quench Lotion is just one of the many products that have been discontinued by Olay over the years. Style-Hair-Magazine.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. $10.65 shipping. Please use a different way to share. The Complete collection nourishes 7 layers deep into the skins surface with Vitamin-rich moisture and helps protect skin against UV rays with SolaSheer Sensitive Technology. As such, it is no longer available for purchase. Olay Olay Complete Uv365 Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, Sensitive, 4 fl oz/118 mL, Pack Of 3. All you need to do is head to the Olay.com clearance section, make you picks and apply this promo code at checkout: OLAY50. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer, with UVA/UVB protection, provides 8 hours of hydration for sensitive skin. Are you one of those people who was surprised about Olay Quench Lotion discontinued? It always helps in making Read More 2022 Style-Hair-Magazine.com | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Statement | Disclaimer | Beauty Expert Exchange. This gentle, lightweight lotion is now formulated with Vitamin E Antioxidant Complex to help protect skin's surface from damaging free . I have combination oily/dry skin, and heavy stuff can break me out, but this is light yet and have done so for a couple of years. Ultra Facial Toner 46 reviews. If youre a fan of this particular product, the best thing to do is look for an alternative sunless tanning moisturizer. Olay. Some good alternatives include Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, Age Defying Classic, and Daily Facial Hydrating Lotions. Blthnaid N Chofaigh featured in adverts for it on television and magazines. It is formulated with aloe, shea butter, and glycerin for long-lasting hydration. The expiration date is the application of the shelf life to a specific lot (date of manufacturing + shelf-life = expiry date). 1.7 fl oz/ 50 mL. Where can I buy Olay Quench Lotion replacement products? If youre one of the unlucky ones who cant find it anywhere, dont worry there are plenty of Olay Quench Lotion discontinued and its alternatives out there. In this blog, well be taking a closer look if Corn Huskers Lotion discontinued, the product itself, its ingredients, and whether or not, Read More Is Corn Huskers Lotion Discontinued? I had a facial done recently and the cosmotologist asked what sort of regime I used because my skin was soft and supple for my age. With its proven SolaSheer Sensitive Technology, experience hydration with sun protection from America's #1 UV moisturizer, based on P12M Nielsen xAOC unit sales. Options: Combination / Oily (Out of stock) Combination / Oily Sensitive . Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. If youre using it, be sure to check the label to see if its been discontinued. most products that come with sun protection are thick or leave an oily sheen, but this one doesn't. Olay offered a short explanation, along with a possible alternative. , At least 620 products have a star rating of 4.0+, At least 2,146 products have a star rating of 4.0+, At least 962 products have a star rating of 4.0+, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2019. . And it clogs my pores. So, whether youre looking for a replacement for Olay Quench lotion, or you just want to have some on hand in case it becomes available in stores again, make sure to check out the product page online! Do you want to know the ingredients and how to use it? And Olay has come through big time, serving up the meaning of life on a 50 percent off platter. If you have any other questions or concerns, please leave your thoughts in the comment section. *The Skin Cancer Foundation has always recommended using a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher as one important part of a complete sun protection regimen. This product is rated 4.3 stars out of 5 stars. Differin vs Panoxyl The Best Acne Treatment? Why did Olay discontinue the Quench Lotion line? Protect against the #1 cause of aging skin damage from the sun. or Best Offer. My dermatologist advised it, since I was on accutane, and then another gave , Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Are there alternatives you can consider? Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2019. Kente oil is a beautiful combination of Shea butter, palm oil, and sunflower oil. $19.16. If youre looking for an alternative to Olay Quench Lotion, the best thing you can do is some research to find a product that better suits your needs. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. If I have super dry skin in an area one day, I leave this on overnight and by morning, my face is oh my, wonderful! You can head to Olay.com right now and score major discounts on theproducts being discontinued. Are there any other skin care products available from Olay that I should be aware of? . In the early 1990's various women e.g. This just makes my face oily and slimy. RVI was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1985. However, many brands wont warn you, just discover yourself when you can no longer find the product. The other thing is that the product may be on sale for a ridiculous price. DISCONTINUED OLAYBody Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter. Only, you know, go ahead and place your order now, because these steals are only available while supplies last. While the brand no longer offers a sunless tanning option, they do have Quench Shimmer Body Lotion. What to Do If Olay Quench Lotion Is Discontinued? Hello? Another option you might want to consider is the Nivea Body Lotion & Cream. Its a great moisturizer for daytime that also has SPF 15 to help protect against the sun. I haven't bought any of this for over 10 years. Heres how these two moisturizing powerhouse moisturizers fare against each other in a head-to-head comparison. They ran in Reader's Digest and newspapers and often looked like editorials.
Scoggins Middle School Student Dies, Articles I