Why do people have to complain so much? Video : Michael Jackson Is Alive - MJ Watched His Own Funeral In Disguise As Dave Dave On CNN - MJ Death Hoax The video shows very much what appears to be MJ getting out of his ambulance alive. Lets make it a better place. Larry, Larry, The shadow in the video. FANTOME MICHAEL JACKSON NEVERLAND ZOOM GHOST CNN BLOGPARFAIT. A video was posted that claimed to show Michael Jackson's ghost on Larry King Live. Hope you are never accused of something you didn't do and then have it haunt you and your children for decades. . Michael Jackson - Ghosts (Official Video - Shortened Version) Michael Jackson 102M views 13 years ago Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 YouTube Movies & TV Documentary 2013 Buy. I saw 2 "figures" before, one on the left and one on the right. The fans of the King of Pop have created a frenzy after spotting, what they call, is the ghost of the legendary entertainer.. That's why he's looked as Godly like for those that don't know. Margaret: You're taking Michael at a superficial, face value level. Just watched Larry's program here in Melbourne, Australia and watched the segment on "de-bunking" the ghostly visual in the background/hallway in MJ's house. What was that all about? The city of Gary is 25 miles from downtown Chicago and is famous for its massive steel industry. Seems like he knew something we're all just findding out. I think they are taking time to figure out how not to make any mistakes in the whole process. What Are the Best Ways for Writing Your Film Script Perfectly? Look at the pictures from Neverland that Larry King took. While I agree with others who want a fuller explanation from the CNN staff, I don't think it is Michael. mmmmm i dont see anything but this ONE shadow in michaels room.. What a strange thing of journalism. These kids ARE NOT MICHAELS. I just wish he could have experienced the joy every person should have. He made mistakes we all do. It's almost like saying Rosa Parks was just another bus passenger (re: civil rights movement). Filed under: Larry King LiveMichael Jackson. Back in the early 1980's, MTV would NOT play African American artists on television. We only index and link to content provided on other servers. I saw that exactly when it happened the first time it was aired last week i thought to myself hummm you can see the shadow of a camera guy or a workman that didnt want to be seen on camera. Being a curious person, I just had to check it out. I find it amazing that they were in his privacy area and as soon as the camera pans down the hall, it appears. King Charles will offer Prince Harry and Meghan a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK in olive branch Fashion's teen queen: Inside the VERY charmed life of Salma Hayek's 15-year-old . It was a good show. An aura as powerful as his was - well the energy will surely be present. Source: hln. Whether or not he liked Michael Jackson is irrelevant. I just watched the congressman again on CNN and it sickens me that someone would go after someone like that in death. One Direction: From Harry Styles To Niall Horan, Whos Got The Best Facial Fuzz? About 5 to 9 minutes into the interview, you can see a silhouette of something that looks like MJ leaning behind Jermaine's shoulder. Just scroll down the posts. I think you are taking Michael Jackson's death to far. why make it a big controversy??? It's wrong, please. I seen the vidio of the shadow,,,,,if it was michael then the only reason he was walken threw that room was cuz people took his life away from him by acusen him of stupid stuff and not liven there own life .. i am so sad negative image was the main criteria when media was reporting anything about Michael until he's dead. and still loved by a planet ENTIRE Another person commented on the hair in the shadow. Among the spiritualist community, it is said that after one dies, they stay grounded before they move on to the next astral plane. But as it shows in his own video, He left but not really. Jackson stated that the song was influenced by a real-life story he had read about, of a young man who tried to escape poverty by . You can FF to the 3 minute mark and behind his right shoulder near the bushes, it looks like an impression of MJ. So he KNEW he would "hount" his home and he "seemed" to leave as the neysayers wanted him to. MJ had compassion and it showed. The most criminal people and liars in society today come from politicians. WE PRAY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!! veronikazc. It sickens me a congressman would attack his character after his death. Everybody has to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up your reporting Larry, I feel Michael has gotten the short end of the stick to long. The shadow was much more clear on the live tv show it really does look like the shape of MJ. Michael Jackson Ghosts. and when this was filmed he was not yet buried. No, the shadow is freestanding, connected to nothing off to the side by floor shadow or otherwise, and is no trick. That's just somebody working in the house. Nadine,he was a god of music,dance,klips,whenn i was kid. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. I'm a faithful fan of Michael Jackson and I don't appreciate the concentration on the negative publicity; however, I understand the importance of "complete coverage' of such an awesome person. Even people Mike admired sucked him financially. They stay in visitation to check on family & say good-bye to loved ones. A crew memember. What did he get in return? Advertisement PTI London, UPDATED: May 31, 2015 15:04 IST Michael Jackson. Later he is resurrected and returns. I think it very well may be MJ, because he did not mean to die just yet, he just wanted to get some sleep for the night??? #3 if one looks at the video without prejudging and going all Fundamentalist on us about how all ghost are demonic (oh brother), one can see that the shadow reflects in the floor as going straight across the plane of sight. Reba's Steve Howey Says He's Game for Sitcom Revival Which Other Cast Members Have Expressed Interest? To have as much fame and fortune as Michael had is unimaginable to about 95% of the population. That money was come by with lies and deceit. Michael Jam : sosie de michael jackson, ghost performance, michael jackson impersonator, ghost in lyon, monnwalk. Stop posting negative comments and leave the posting to the people who post positive comments. I agree with both of the posts Rose has made here: We can't deny his impact and contributions but we can take the sensationalism down just a notch and let him rest. This makes the profile of a book held out in front of the shadow very clear. TO EVEN QUESTION HER GETTING CUSTODY IS DISCUSTING. Scary new raw footage MJ Ghost 390,520 views Aug 7, 2009 290 Dislike Share ngileydotcom 112 subscribers Ghost of Michael Jackson makes an appearance on. Larry the special you did at the "Neverland Property" was great and a job well done. I'd prefer if CNN would clarify the issue. The public killed Superman, now they killed The King of Pop. You can see his spectral form caught on camera, moonwalking across the hallway of his former Neverland home, in a. A Google search reveals that not only was MJ spotted on Larry King Live back in 2009 (that turned out to be just the shadow of a CNN crew member), but he also showed up at his own memorial. His page was how I came across the MJ video & it confirmed it wasn't my imagination. showing Michaels tree. It was Michaels home. No explanation given to the shadow in the hallway by the fireplace. I'm not sure about the camera crew, but CNN's official line is that it "probably was one of the crew." Look at the reflection of the shadow on the floor; it stays straight in line with the moving shadow, and does not slant toward any source offscreen. It was posted at YouTube by a 44 year old Canadian that goes by the username of CCPaintball. He was found innocent. Larry King Special: Harry Potter - The Final Chapter. Really! Tell the viewer what efforts were done to prove that this was not the spirit of MJ. in your LKL at the Neverland Ranch, Miko Brando was showing the hallway to Michaels bedroom sweet, there is a shadow figure that walks across the hall right in the cameras view, Larry, please pass my deepest sympathies to Michael Jackson's family and let Jermaine know that they can get special permission from the state of California to bury Michael at NeverLand because that is where he truly should be laid to rest. CNN does not "trik" (trick) like that, and in this instance it would have been completely disrespectful and mean to do that, not to mention unprofessional. Lewis Akkas. That is SO immature. The video below was just brought to my attention. HE CHANGED THE WORLD. It would mean, sense they never crossed into view would mean they must have walked along the wall closest to the left door. Who are the best female singers in the world in 2022? Personally I think it is Michael. And to me its clear he is holding a book. Michael Jackson is the state of Californias stimulus package. This is fair news? That's not exactly a reputable website. Many bloggers claim they see something ghostly at 4:45 into the package. Kenny, I did see that, and I must admit, it does look like a person. I don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss about Michael Jackson. During CNN Larry King Interview with Jermaine Jackson. U can not fake a death and think you are going to get away, it is a crime and some of them think you can.. We don't need to try and explain away everything we see. So what CNN should do is go back to the same spot, have some one walk in a few diff spots with the same lighting and see if any match up. poverty martha inc. 229 scenes from an execution 235 in sickness and by stealth 247 the strange case of david irving 255 why americans are not taught history 265 a hundred years of muggery 279 Is Michael Jackson's ghost haunting Neverland ranch? I hope he gets the peace he didn't get in life, and as far as the coverage goes, now the liberals know how the rest of us felt the first 100 days of his highness' days in office! Check the branches, there is a shadow there. i think that there were may cameramen shotting in the house, and one of the crrew members walked and the shadow was seen. The interview Jermaine was pleasant and not taken out of bounds. If you are tired of hearing about MJ, change the channel. most of the comments below are from people who are not experts on photography, and thus, how light and shadows behave and what is required of a subject to create this type of shadow. I'm going to check the today show clip again as well. Poor Michael has not yet been buried and suggestions of a ghost have already begun. To offer someone ones bed is the most loving of gestures. The US talk show host Larry King was dismissed as a witness in the Michael Jackson trial yesterday after saying that a lawyer who once met the accuser's family told him they were just out. That's the first thing I noticed when I looked at that part of the video. I love his earth song. Online Tickets. Larry, you were really hard and cold towards Jermaine lighten up alittle bit please. I mean really I believe in ghosts so if MJ is a ghost maybe having trouble crossing over where else would he be but "Neverland". . Michael Jackson is not like most people. The reflection is exactly in line with the shadow.. We are the world. No! Picture #8 sure looks like something to me. Rihanna Heads Back To Recording Studio As Diamonds World Tour Nears End. Larry King Solves Michael Jackson 'Ghost' Mystery The Michael Jackson ghost 'sighting' at his Neverland ranch has been debunked! We need to understand attitudes and challenges that existed before, in order to appreciate changes later. Just give me a moment without negativity. There were children who were ill, in wheelchairs, and all children were welcomed to Neverland. He should be remebered with respect. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more! When Oprah went through her beef trial, she was scared to death. Sorry everyone. I personally do think that was his ghost and if you think otherwise fine but dont you dare call me crazy because of what i believe or think. It was horrible. There are also those of us who feel guilt about the public crucifixion he endured on mere heresay, plus the treatment he received fir being eccentric as are most geniuses. The conspiracy theorists out there just pulled an Andy Samberg over this. She said she didnt want them and now suddenly she does??? He dies. Thank you for giving us a complete look into the King of Pop, Michael Jo Jackson, and allowing us to have a sneak peek into his Neverland Ranch!! MattI definitely agreeDid the camera crew look into this at all?? I have my own opinion as to what you meant by that. I was talking to Kenny, Mattj and Mellisa H. I really needed to find SOME ONE who could see this for what it is! Re: Candy Crowley's comment of "enough already" concerning M Jackson coverage. Washington where everyone could pass by and pay their I for one am heart-broken over this great loss. From a contentious back-and-forth with Jerry Seinfeld to a tte--tte with Lady Gaga, dressed in full Larry drag. females cover their faces with berkas they're not called freaks. I'm sure CNN knows what caused this anomaly in terms of the camera(s) used and the crew on site. Michael Jackson backed up his love for children by creating Neverland for all to enjoy. place like that. Borders, Saving a heart a day is the goal! since WHEN do shadows travel at 90 degree angles or zig zag around a space like a snake? So, anyways, clips like these aren't new on Youtube, but unlike most others, apparently this one got a fuck of a lot of attention.. And a lot of comments to boot! The hair is long like Michael's and flips upwow, didn't see that first time on CNN in the tour but definitely, now that it was mentioned on CNN tonite, saw that shadow..pretty wild.. As for his children, I think they look mixed, My best friend has children that are half black a quarter puerto rican and a quarter white and one her oldest is very light alot lighter then Michael Jaskons children. Its doesn't matter if they are biologicaly his children are not. There was another clip of Jermain talking to LK and Michael's face was seen in the background..Does any one have that clip?? We have more pressing issues in life liks arm forces being killed. 1.6 million and counting can attest to that. I just watched the video of the shadow going across the hall way, you can tell it a shadow, what is kind off creepy about it is it shaped like Michael Jackson. It probally was no help to him that in defending him self in interviews he could not express what He was trying to say with out it being twisted. Hey if it brings someone comfort to see it- then thats all that matters. I am from Canada and I expected no less or any form of class from you Americans. . Please let him rest in peace. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? 06 July 2009. Sports Trending Sports NFL MLB NBA NHL NCAA FB NCAA BB MLS PGA WWE. More like this . Then we can all sleep. certainly does look like Michaels image passing that door.. Larry KingGod Bless You for taking the time to give us this inside look at Michael's life! Larry one thing is lacking though; the entire world is grieving over this tragedy but you have not put any resources in place for appropriate grieving. [PDF] Download El principito (Spanish) *Full Pages* - audible books review . Secondly, the psychological profile for pedophiles, As I've been watching T.V. grieve! The mayor of a nameless town gathers a mob to confront a hermit living in a "haunted house." When the mob arrives however, the man has a few tricks up his sleeve to convince them that he's not all that bad.
Jenna Rennert Wedding, Fatal Accident In Lawrenceville, Nj Today, Guilford County Dss Staff Directory, Articles L