Used under license. Represented NYSE-listed company in negotiation of strategic alliance agreements with United Kingdom and Brazilian companies. . Ron DeSantis signed a law Monday that gives the state control of Disney World's Reedy Creek Improvement District, stripping the resort of its self-governing powers amid a feud with the . She holds a Masters degree in Finance with a minor in Virtual Marketing and Project Management from the European Business School. Your time is valuable. Create new account. real estate companies. REALTOR CalDRE #02152222 . This commitment level has helped me build a remarkable track record of delivering results. Mexicos Promise, Panelist, 2016 DUG Eagle Ford Conference, San Antonio, Texas, September 12, 2016. Real Estate Market Activity by Zip Code; Real Estate Market Activity by County; House Affordability; Mortgage; School Information; County Public Records; My Account . All Rights Reserved. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 495 likes. I'll make sure that you feel confident and empowered when it comes to make important real estate and purchasing decisions for first time Home Buyers the RE investor. View more recently sold homes. Each office independently owned and operated. Market knowledge goes beyond simply knowing the neighborhoods. Navigate. He comes from a background of 6 . Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 2.5 Baths. 528 S Main St Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. He takes a lot of pride in being trustworthy, organized, flexible, and he most of all enjoys helping others out. Nearby homes similar to 4061 Abourne Rd Unit C have recently sold between $810K to $810K at an average of $365 per square foot. TrademarkElite is the U.S. #1 Trademark Search and Registration Service :: TULUM IN THE VALLEY is a trademark and brand of Ricardo Garcia, Corona, CA . Ricardo Goldman (760) 607-5900 ricardo@gproperties.org Welcome More than 18 years of experience in the Real Estate business representing residential and commercial buyers and sellers in Southern California. Find top real estate professionals in Toluca Lake, California with reviews, sold and active properties. View information about Ricardo Garcia, a real estate agent with RE/MAX Grupe Gold in Stockton CA. I have been in customer service for over 20 years. Get 5 free searches. Ms. Holgun is bilingual in Spanish and English. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. F +1 713.236.5432. Ask us about the Pocono Mountains properties, Short Term rentals Investment, commercial property and zoning in the area. He is prompt and tireless in his pursuit of satisfying a buyers needs. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. Your browser is not currently supported. (707) 931-8629 Contact Me My Website About Me Ricardo Garcia, REALTOR with RE/MAX First Equity Realty, was born and raised in Fort Bragg. Lawyers of Color created the Law Firm Leaders issue to provide in-house counsel with minority attorneys who are leaders in their practices and within their law firms. Powered by Used under license. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 5/5/2020 - Gabriel OlguinConsulted me on buying or selling a home in Bakersfield, CA. Brokerage. Powered by Quick Search Friedrich Aarestrup John Henry Aaron Sales Agent Francisco Abanto Sales Agent Nicholas Abate Sales Agent Nelson Abenojar Almanza Sales Agent Edwin Abreu Sales Agent Marta Acosta He provides primary care for minor illness and injuries, preventive health screenings, routine check-ups and vaccinations. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Contact Ricardo now with any of your questions you may have about your next real estate buy or sell. [], Latin Lawyer Ranks Haynes Boone Among Top Firms in Latin America, Ricardo Garcia-Moreno, Larry Pascal Rank Among Latin Americas Top 100 Lawyers, 4 Lawyers Listed Among Lawdragon 500 Leading Dealmakers in 2022. Email. Community See All. The Changing Future of Mexicos Oil & Gas Industry Growth and Expansion, Presenter, EnerComs 2015 Oil & Gas Conference, Denver, Colorado, August 20, 2015. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Allow me to introduce myself I'm Ricardo Garcia professional CIPS bilingual real estate agent based in my extensive experience in international real estate business, I can guarantee you the best representation in the riviera Maya, if you want to buy or sell a home in this area, please email us for a free consultation With more than 20 years The official mailing address of Lenin Ricardo Garcia is 6441 Orange Ave, Long . Review all listings and sales below. Ft. 3824 Stocker St #2, View Park, CA 90008. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! The deal was also named a finalist for the 2018 Latin Lawyer Transaction of the Year award in the Private Mergers and Acquisitions category and was recognized by The M&A Advisor at the 11th Annual International M&A Awards as Cross-Border Deal of the Year (over $1.0 billion). 5580 S. Fort Apache Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89148 We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Hi, my name is Ricardo Garcia. TREC: . I am Happily Married for 27 years with four children.I have lived in Broward County since 1999.I choose to become a Realtor Because of my own buying and selling experiences and i felt this is an area that i could excel in.i like meeting new people and more importantly enjoy helping others.The home buying or selling experience is a daunting one, to say the least.I believe that its is a Realtors Responsibility to be well informed ,,knowledgeable and most importantly expertly guide the buyer and/or seller through the process of selling/buying to create a smooth and successful transaction. Read reviews, see agent listings, and contact for all your real estate needs. Ricardo is very knowledgeable of the areas that we were interested in buying a house. First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Tom Chen, Ricardo Garcia-Moreno, Brian Kwok, Monika Sanford, Albert Tan, and Frank Wu. Represented a New York Stock Exchange listed company in an initial public offering, secondary equity offering, 144A debt placement and exchange offer, and public debt transaction. I have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage. Visit Mashvisor's profile of Ricardo Ceballos Jr., experienced real estate agent. Prior to joining the firm, Ricardo had a broad-based sports practice representing sports teams; owners of public assembly, sports, entertainment, and recreational facilities; and companies that provide goods and services to sports teams and facilities. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. worked with me while i was out of state. Real Estate . Self-schedule or reschedule your examination date, print a license certificate, renew a license, change of address . La tenista . T +1 713.547.2208. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. single-family home located at 3608 E Noronha Dr, Edinburg, TX 78542. Service areas (1) Bakersfield, CA Firm Profile; Go to. 13+ Years of professional experience in software architecture, design, analysis and development.<br> Experience working with and extending open source projects like Hibernate, Eclipse, Feign.<br> Hands on experience with advanced web technologies like Node, hapi, react, redux, JavaScript, Ajax, CSS, typescript.<br> Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Design Patterns.<br . Represented an NYSE-listed company in acquisition of a division of a public company. He enjoys spending time with his friends and family, stays active going to the gym, playing soccer, and not to mention he is also a young entrepreneur that owns a local business in town named Food Runners. He's been raised and molded by two hard working Mexican immigrants. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms. The registered office location is at Ricardo Garcia, 17030 Collins Avenue, N Miami Beach, FL. Orange County Sheriff's officials released an arrest warrant Tuesday morning that included two new murder charges against Keith Melvin Moses in the attack in an Orlando neighborhood last Wednesday.. This browser is no longer supported. Local knowledge Process expertise Responsiveness Negotiation skills Ricardo is very knowledgeable of the areas that we were interested in buying a house. Interested in a career with us? 379 BALINGIT, RICARDO III BERNABE 380 BALINO, KIM LOUIE LAGUTAN 381 BALINOS, LHARS LHERI - V LIWAG . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Royal Dutch Shell plc recently sought Ricardos representation in connection with the sale of their downstream business in Argentina. Jesus Garcia at FOLIO Real Estate & Property Management Jesus Ricardo Garcia, Realtor, Lake Mary, Florida. Ricardo Garcia entered the Real Estate world in order to apply his proven problem solving skills and further develop his leadership and innovation abilities in the challenging environment that is commercial real estate investing, and he hasnt looked back. Oops, there was an error sending your message. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this website, call Microsoft Word - Ricardo Garca bio edited3 pjj Author: e480760 Created Date: 1/16/2019 1:11:41 PM . When you work with one of our regional RE/MAX 2 Bedrooms. 6 Haynes Boone Partners Recognized as Nations Best 2022 by Lawyers of Color, Partner | Administrative Partner - Houston, Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs). He is currently living in Madrid. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Carlos David Campos, 31; Samuel . RE/MAX First Equity Realty Mexico City. Ricardo@JaraCRE.com. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Als Projektentwickler mit 80 Mitarbeitern/innen und Hauptsitz in Saarbrcken entwickeln wir groe Wohn- und Geschftshuser und schaffen somit attraktiven Wohnraum und moderne Bro- und Gewerbeflchen in Metropolregionen auf Basis unseres . Your browser is out of date or unsupported. local market, we offer support and services not available at other we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding a home or selling a home or just curious about the local market, I Brokerage. Areas Served Miami , Are you. I am with Re/Max Grupe Gold. Represented affiliates of Royal Dutch Shell plc in the sale of its downstream business in Argentina to Razen for US$916 million. booj. Find top real estate investing agents in Toluca Lake, California. Beautiful hummingbird garden! He listens to understand you and your health concerns. 60 days at har.com Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Search property records for Ricardo L Alvarez. The current status of license is Licensed (Active) and it is valid till 23 June, 2023. T 523 (4) Sellersville Road Lots And Land $115,000 Listed by Ricardo Garcia, CAME - Camelback Real Estate Updated on Feb 28, 2023. Ricardo Garcia-Regal is an Owner at Living Spaces based in La Mirada, California. This means also to help you in understanding each step of the buying or selling process. Ricardo is a genuine, down to earth highly professional Realtor. Stockton, CA Represented American Electric Power Company, Inc. in the sale of its inland marine barge division, including advice on the transfer of intellectual property, information technology, and software. PRICE REDUCED .Build your own dream home on this beautiful slightly elevated 3. Whether you are buying About See All (956) 325-4824. Represented NYSE-listed company in acquisition of European cellular tower portfolios, Recognized by The National Diversity Council as one of the Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers - Houston, 2017. All Rights Reserved. Previously, Ricardo was a Broker Associate at Allstar Realty and also held positions at Ft Lauderdale Real Estate, Tipot, Semsch Realty. Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Maria Latorre in Hialeah, FL. Ricardo Garcia was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and moved to Kissimmee, Florida when he was just 2 years old. 407-403-1208. Each office independently owned and operated. Represented NYSE-listed company in establishing a manufacturing business in Japan. Experience in environmental consultancy, project formulation, development of economic valuation models, data analysis and tenders presentation. The [] <br><br>*Languages: Spanish (native), English (advanced) and Portuguese (advanced) | Obtn ms informacin sobre la experiencia laboral, la educacin, los . community both as an agent and a neighbor and can help The direc If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. In addition to Trying to do it all on your own can be burdensome. Gov. Juscelino Kubitscheck, 2041 . Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Ricardo focuses on cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and securities matters. Among other deals, he worked in high profile deals including a $338 million Suez and Port Said Power Purchase Agreements in Egypt, and a $125 Million Power Generating Plant in the United States. Represented NYSE Company in the sale of its commercial saltwater completion division to another publicly traded company. I don't sell homes I help people if i do that job well, those people will grow my business! It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer. 661 SE 3rd Pl Hialeah FL 33010 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers for Maria Latorre in Hialeah, FL. All rights reserved. About Ricardo Garcia I am Happily Married for 27 years with four children.I have lived in Broward County since 1999.I choose to become a Realtor Because of my own buying and selling. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of a seasoned professional. 412 BAO-AS, CRES ZURIEL GARCIA 413 BAQUIAL, RAYJHUN FURIGAY 414 BARAERO, RODWIN MALIHAN 415 BARANGAN, JOHN HENRY CAETE Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. did a great job helping me find what I was looking for in a home. Ricardo operates globally with an international network of partners. (800) 525-7452. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Ricardo Garcia, REALTOR with RE/MAX First Equity Realty, was born and raised in Fort Bragg. Jesus Garcia at FOLIO Real Estate & Property Management Jesus Ricardo Garcia, Realtor | Lake Mary FL Ricardo Garcia-Moreno brings more than 26 years of experience to U.S., European and Latin American clients in connection with a range of domestic and international transactions. . Ricardo, has always prioritized dedication and perseverance in all of his endeavors. As a RE/MAX agent, Im dedicated to helping my Ricardo areas of expertise are whether you are a first-time home buyer, looking for a vacation home, investment property, or selling a single family home. Agents. found a home and closed within a couple weeks. SOLD FEB 14, 2023. Ricardo Garcia | ricardogarcia.realestate CONTACT INFORMATION (570) 460-5351 ricardo.garcia@vacasa.com ricardo.garcia@vacasa.com LET'S FIND YOUR DREAM PROPERTY TOGETHER 570-460-5351 Submit the form or call me directly using the number above Interested in Location Property Type Price Range Name Email Phone Additional Info Hi! Ricardo Guzman Lowell, MA Age: 29 Full Name: Ricardo A Guzman Current Home Address: 430 E Merrimack St Lowell MA 01852 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers for Ricardo Guzman in Lowell, MA. Active listings data currently unavailable. Professional Information Broker address: EXIT RSVP REALTY 6600 Pembroke Road 33023, FL 33023 Cell phone: (954) 249-8679 Websites: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn Screenname: rgarcia99 Member since: 04/05/2016 Real Estate Licenses Not provided Languages English, Spanish Contact Ricardo Garcia Name Phone This represents a dividend yield of 0.59%. He is prompt and tireless in his pursuit of satisfying a buyers needs. Duarte Garcia, Serra Netto e Terra Advogados Av. Investors of record on Thursday, March 9th will be given a dividend of GBX 3.35 ($0.04) per share on Tuesday, April 11th. ", Ricardo Ricardo is a genuine, down to earth highly professional Realtor. Garcia, Felipe C. H-41078LA . See more of Ricardo Garcia - Realtor on Facebook. Ricardo Garcia lives in Kissimmee, Florida. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Home Search; Featured Homes; Property Updates . 2 large storage sheds, Big back yard for lots of sunny fun. agents, you're receiving the benefit of billions of dollars of I can connect you with the top real estate brokers in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and other states along with mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, home stagers, and more I wanted to sell quickly and at a good price. She has several years of experience in sales and professional assisting. Ricardo Luiz Iasi Moura +5511 4200 6600 - ext. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 2023 407 Commercial Real Estate. Contact. Represented ABS Group of Companies, Inc. in the divestiture of US subsidiaries and international operations in the United Kingdom and France.
Tina Hobley Husband, How To Adjust Water Pressure On Pfister Shower Faucet, Gorden Kaye Hospital Photo, Amy Jones Obituary Springfield Il, Articles R