A disappointing way to end such a great series. Height Xiao You was the only daughter of her mother and father. Dylan Wang plays the role of Dao Ming Si. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. I thought it was real, its like a switch changed. Business soars at the tea shop, thanks to Lei, Ximen and Meizuo, giving Shancai a chance to holiday in Canada, where she and Ah Si continue to bicker. Lei looked really alone even though he was smiling and it seemed like they having fun together. [4], She attended a regular college, while working part-time at the bakery. Brown [1] The series is produced by the maker of the original Taiwanese series Angie Chai and directed by Lin Helong. The story is drawn from Japanese comic series Boys Over . Meanwhile, Dao Ming Si moves into, Dao Ming Feng sends bodyguards to track Dao Ming Si and Dong Shan Cai. Episode 48 . Egg laying slowly drops as the hens get older. The character of Feng Mei Zuo is played by Connor Leong. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Shancai considers a business proposal from her family's landlord. They have a stark difference in ideology with Shan Cai and she immediately takes a dislike towards her. Xi Men invited her to hotel, but admitted he only did it "scare" her. I know I'm late to the party but I need to vent somewhere after binge watching this twice. Ah Si asks Shancai to give their relationship a chance for one month. Romanized [6] Afterwards, she became good friends with Qing He, who often spoke with her about his crush on Shan Cai. Eventually, the four boys begin to acknowledge Shancai's unyielding personality that is like her namesake: a weed that can never be brought down. Lee Min Ho and his agency MYM Entertainment also audited by the Seoul Regional Tax Service, Netflix Drops Exclusive Preview of Kill Bok Soon. She was previously in a relationship with Zhong Ze. Meizuo confesses his selfless, unrequited love for Caina and urges her to go after Ye Mingchuan. Their first full year of egg laying is about 250 eggs up through her first winter. Huaze Lei is a senior at Ming De University's Department of Music, unlike the other 3 members of F4 who study business. Chun Woo Hee will reportedly be the female lead of Jang Ki Yong in the upcoming K-drama Although I Am Not a Hero. " [] (The Love You Want [Night Version])", (Dylan Wang), (Darren Chen), (Caesar Wu), (Connor Leong), " (Dont Even Have to Think About It)", "(The Tenderness Behind The Flower)", "(Going Crazy Thinking About You)", " (Going Crazy Thinking About You)", Lin Peng as Dong Danian - Shancai's father, Cai Huiquan as Young Dong Shancai , Liu Huahua as Young Daoming Si , Zhang Bowen as Young HuaZe Lei , Bei Jiaxin as Young Tengtang Jing , This page was last edited on 8 January 2023, at 13:39. Her best friend was Dong Shan Cai, whom she met in high school. Ximen is a senior at Ming De University's Department of Business Management, and an expert in. It was later reported that they broke up. The wedding sequence was bizarre but led me to believe that this was a life after death experience for them both because neither had their parent(s) present. Moreover, the pangs of jealousy that are part and parcel of long-distance relationships took hold of the couple as well. even wiritng that makes me confused. Her best friend was Dong Shan Cai, whom she met in high school. Check out the first teaser poster of Netflix's Black Knight starring Kim Woo Bin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I just binged this for the last three days and that final episode was utter nonsense! if thats truly the case, i fully dont like and support the ending to this series. [7] On November 7, 2017, the actors playing F4 were revealed, namely Dylan Wang (Daoming Si), Darren Chen (Huaze Lei), Caesar Wu (Ximen Yan) and Connor Leong (Feng Meizuo). Furthermore, he had to listen to Ximena saying, I care for you, but I dont love you, right to his face. Even though Ximenas initial reactions stunned Mike, his determination to start a family with the love of his life may have made him more understanding towards Ximena. When she finally finds Si in London, he refuses her help and asks her to leave. Ximena is a 24-year-old single mother who lives with her two sons in Pereira, a mountainous city in Colombia. 16 days ago. Meteor Garden 2018 is reaching its end and what a ride we've been on! Jiang Xiao You (girlfriend)Geng Yi Fen (former crush) Later, Xi Men, Dao Ming Si proposes to Dong Shan Cai. Caina finds the architect her father seeks -- and it's someone she knows. The whole scenario with Daoming Sis sister dancing and doing some weird magic shiz made it seem so not genuine I was just hoping it was a dream but sadly that was just how they wanted to end meteor garden like a freaking joke. After finishing his story, Xi Men expressed that he regretted "[standing] her up." A freshman at Ming De University's Department of Food Science & Nutrition. More than anything, Mikes willingness to welcome Ximena and her sons into his life is expected to have played a decisive role in their relationship. Food brings together a creative pair at a psychiatric hospital. Meteor Garden. In February 2018, it was announced that the director had been changed from Xu Fuxiang to Lin Helong.[2]. Xi Men Yan I was starting to think that Thomas was gay too but then again he is shown as if he has a future with Xianxu. I'm just going to think they ended it a few episodes before the whole hunger strike stuff and they are happy engaged and doing crazy things.fighting over a big or small wedding, where its at. However, many 90 Day Fianc viewers are warming up to the sweetheart American. Netflix and third parties use cookies (why?). He was a member of the F4 with his friends Dao Ming Si , Xi Men Yan, and Feng Mei Zuo. When her husband dies, Sole decides that the best way to take care of her son is to become a crime boss even if that means being her father's enemy. There wedding should have been a touching time I mean she finally got to be with DMS. Shancai learns Tian Ye's real identity. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. Xiao You later agreed to go on a date with Xi Men as a ruse to show Shan Cai and Si what couples act like. Release Dates He is the leader the F4, a talented group of bridge players which also includes Hua Ze Lei ( Darren Chen ), Feng Mei Zuo ( Liang Jing Kang ), and Xi Men Yan ( Caesar Wu ). Take a look at one of the action scenes from the upcoming movie. Here's just some moments that have left us swooning for F4 and all of their complicated love lives. After angering Daoming Si, she receives the sacred 'Joker' card from F4, challenging her to a match of. When he said "[do you want me to] date you, kiss you, or bed you? She was an innocent and naive young girl with a happy life, despite finding her school boring. Lighter & Princess star private life revealed. Eye color Xioyu Meteor Garden ( Chinese: ; pinyin: Lixng Huyun) is a 2018 mainland Chinese television series starring Shen Yue, Dylan Wang, Darren Chen, Caesar Wu, and Connor Leong. Chai planned on making the remake a "fuller and flashier adaptation of the books". also, with the wedding dance scene i cringed when i saw it. Literally the same exact experience I had. In April 2017, Angie Chai announced the remake of Meteor Garden, which she produced in 2001. The setting took a shift with millennial characters at its centre and the story set in China. With his violin, Lei makes a public display of his affections for Shancai. Why weren't her parents there. Sort by: Hot. He also works as a model and has released a couple of songs that have been a part of the original soundtrack of Meteor Garden, the show that provided him with his big break. Several days later, she finally found the right building. Xiao You feels conflicted about accidentally reuniting them. That is what encouraged him to work things out with her. Actually, make that just one monkey at one typewriter. Why was the last episode like this I honestly don't understand. The couple plans to wed in April, despite criticism from some fans. A misunderstanding leads Shancai to believe Ah Si and Xiao Zi are an item. They eloped. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. She was previously in a relationship with Zhong Ze. Why did Jing end up with friggen Thomas (on that note, everyone totally glossed over his buddies stealing all her shit when she was abroad) Did Si and Shincai ever get it on? Dylan Wang and Bai Lu ! Watch movies, TV shows, Sports and Documentaries, Mehendi Lagi Hai by Stebin Ben, Sakshi Holkar & Danish Sabri, Answers to most commonly asked questions can be found via the SBS Help Centre. However, Daoming Si's mother strongly disapproves of Shancai due to her social status and family background, thus the former doing all things in order to break Shancai and Daoming Si's relationship. An ordinary girl is admitted to the most prestigious school in the country, where she encounters F4, an exclusive group comprised of the four wealthiest and most handsome boys in the school - Dao Ming Si, Hua Ze Lei, Xi Men, and Mei Zuo. Meanwhile, Dao Ming Feng uses her means, Dao Ming Si is rushed to the hospital, after being stabbed in the stomach. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Her increasing repertoire with everyone in the university makes the F4 wary of her, especially because they dont think she belongs there. MotherFatherAunt[2] The horror thriller gains wide popularity. There was even a reference to DS commenting about meteors and being happier in the next life. [3], Xiao You with Xi Men on her last night in Taiwan, Her father was later transferred to a different factory, despite being in line for a promotion. After she fainted and hit the floor, I literally believed the whole time the wedding sequence / their newly wed life scenes were happening that it was all just her dreaming while in a coma in the hospital, and kept waiting for her to wake up - or worst case, for it to close out with the rest of the cast at both of their funerals or something - because it just made no sense. You can change your cookie preferences. Romances Stream music stations SBS Chill, SBS PopAsia and SBS PopDesi, hear news radio in 68 different languages, or explore SBS' many podcasts. Xiao You grew her hair to about shoulder-length later on. The series reboot was first broadcast in China on Hunan Television, then made available after its airing to VIP users of its streaming counterpart, Mango TV. Tian Ye is about to lose his shot at becoming head chef, but Shancai saves the day. If that's what the writers intended surely they should have found some way to make the ending better. Shancai is a girl from a family that barely makes ends meet. Exactly my thoughts! She didnt have a genuine wedding instead she was drugged and somehow taken to London while being drugged. The stubborn, hot-headed and arrogant leader of F4. Official Sites Boys Over Flowers Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. I was disappointed when another version (trying to avoid spoilers) skipped the wedding and fast forwarded, but this was so much more disappointing. The results show that all participants support this initiative and many preferred daily posts discussing two episodes after subtitles are uploaded. The talented and quiet member of F4. When Shancai panics in the final round, Ah Si gives her the motivation to make a Shanghainese dish with a creative touch that impresses the judges. Meteor Garden: Season 1 (Trailer) Episodes Meteor Garden. to be honest, i was really confused too. The early period of Mike and Ximenas relationship wasnt a cakewalk for either of them. Or if you wish to submit your questions, feedback, or request via our contact form. Remake of the hit Taiwanese idol drama produced by Angie Chai, based on Yoko Kamio's manga series "Boys Over Flowers." Videos The young actress rose to prominence after her role in A Love So Beautiful, the story of which was based on the novel by Zhao Gangan, To Our Pure Little Beauty. Si's friends, When Dao Ming Si goes on hunger strike, He Yuan Zi tries to convince Dong Shan Cai to give him up. Later, Dao Ming Si and his mother fail to show up for lunch with Dong Shan Cai and her parents. The playboy member of F4. Xiao You's mother called it a "dismissal in disguise." I am telling myself it was all a dream, she did pass out after the hunger strike and its all a crappy dream. They enlist Jiang Xiao You to trick, Dao Ming Si becomes frustrated with Dong Shan Cai, who has yet to say "I love you" to him. Here we have discussions and reviews of our favourite shows, provide recommendations for other viewers, and talk about all aspects of Chinese dramas from pre to post production. Litt. The date ended suddenly, when Si punched Zhong Ze. Daoming Feng leaves Shancai no choice but to cave into her demands. 48. Under Zhuang and Ah Si's guidance and encouragement, Shancai refines her cooking skills for the competition -- but she faces a formidable opponent. Ah Si reluctantly agrees to meet with Xiao Zi, but his heart still belongs to Shancai. He is lighthearted, enjoys making jokes, and has an incredible memory. Xiao You, because of the move, began to pursue Xi Men aggressively. When the travel restrictions were imposed due to the pandemic, the couple got to know each other better through the internet. Gender It bought the rights for international broadcast which brought the series a wider fanbase. Daoming Feng and Shancai engage in another heated confrontation. She also works part-time at a bubble tea shop with her best friend, Xiaoyou. Netflix, which is always on the lookout for the shows that it can serve to an international audience, found this to be a way inside the Chinese market. Weight Shancai is deeply moved by Daoming Zhuang's stories about Ah Si as a child.
Obituaries New Jersey 2021, Port Protection Alaska Cast 2022, Articles W